First of all, we should pay attention to the sense
Feeling should be more than reading, and should be good at grasping flexibly. For example, the word "brief original text" usually precedes "making clear the point of view", but it is also possible to change the order of the two. Furthermore, if the facts presented in the third step are social phenomena or personal experiences, there is no need to write the fourth part.
Pay attention to "reading"
In the relationship between "reading" and "feeling", reading is the premise and foundation of "feeling"ˇ° Feeling is the extension or result of reading. We must first "read" and then "feel". If we do not "read", we will have no "feeling". Therefore, in order to write the feeling after reading, we should first understand the original text, accurately grasp the basic content of the original text, correctly understand the meaning of the central idea and key sentences of the original text, and deeply understand the author's writing purpose and the thoughts and feelings expressed in the text.
Finish reading a book or an article
There will be many feelings and experiences; For the same book or article, different people think from different angles, and they will have different views and get different enlightenment. Taking the well-known idiom story of "making up the number" as an example, from the perspective of satirizing Mr. Nanguo, we can understand that those who do not have true skills will have to "show off their stuffing" sooner or later, and realize the importance of mastering true talents and practical learning. If we consider the reasons why Mr. Nanguo can stay in the reign of King Xuan of Qi, we can think that leaders should have a practical and realistic leadership style, We can't be extravagant but not practical, otherwise it will leave room for those who fish in troubled waters; From the perspective of management system, we can further realize that the "big pot rice" of King Xuan of Qi lacked the necessary evaluation mechanism.
Narrative works can not be repeated in a large amount of space
After reading an article, you can't write a lot of feelings or experiences, which needs to be selected. As a beginner, you should choose what you feel most deeply and have something to say. We should pay attention to grasp the angle of analysis, pay attention to the actual situation, and choose the most appropriate feeling point from many clues as the center of the full text discussion.
In junior high school composition class, in addition to writing "impressions after reading", the teacher will also ask students to write "impressions" after watching a film, TV film or participating in an exhibition. The writing method of impressions is the same as that of reading impressions. It is only necessary to briefly describe the content of the observation in the first part, and then draw out the views and carry out the discussion.
How to write the impressions of scenery and objects
(1) Briefly describe the relevant contents of the original text. Such as the reading, the title of the article, the author, the writing time, and the summary of the original book or the original text. Writing this part of the content is to explain where the feelings come from, and pave the way for the later discussion. In this part, we must highlight the word "Jian". We must not narrate the specific contents of the reading and writing in large paragraphs. Instead, we should briefly describe the parts directly related to our feelings and omit the things that have nothing to do with our feelings.
(2) Make clear the basic point of view. Choose the deepest point and express it in a simple sentence. Such a sentence can be called "opinion sentence". This is the central point of this article.
(3) Focus on the basic point of view, put facts and reason. This part is the original part of argumentative paper, which is the exposition of the basic point (i.e. the central argument). It proves the correctness of the viewpoint by putting forward facts and reasoning, so as to make the argument more prominent and convincing. In this process, we should pay attention to the fact that the facts and the reasoning must be closely around the basic point of view and serve the basic point of view.
(4) Focus on the basic point of view and integrate with practice. A good feeling after reading should have the flavor of the times and the true feelings. In order to achieve this, we must be good at connecting with reality. This "reality" can be an individual's thought, words and deeds, experience, or a certain social phenomenon. In practice, we should also pay attention to closely around the basic point of view and serve the point of view. The above four points are the basic train of thought of writing after reading, but this train of thought is not unchangeable.
(5) Briefly explain the relevant content of the original text, re write the feeling, do not focus on the introduction, deviate from the theme.