Teaching design of phonetic alphabet
The following is the teaching design of phonetic alphabet, welcome to browse.
I. teaching objectives:
1. Learn the vowels ang, Eng, ing, ong and the whole syllable Ying. Read the standard pronunciation, recognize the form and write correctly.
2. Learn the syllables composed of initials and ang, Eng, ing and ong, and be able to spell and write syllables correctly.
3. Recognize 9 new words and read the passage and nursery rhyme correctly.
4. Experience the function of learning Pinyin well and stimulate the interest of learning writing with the help of Pinyin.
﹛﹛ 2﹜ Key and difficult points of teaching: The key points of this lesson are the pronunciation of the back nasal vowel, the combination of the initial consonant and the latter nasal vowel, the spelling of syllables and the recognition of characters. The pronunciation of ang and ing and the spelling of three Pinyin sections are difficult.
﹛﹛ 3﹜ Teaching preparation: Some initials, vowel cards, new word cards, pictures and related courseware.
Teaching time: 2-3 class hours
1. Learn the nasal vowels ang, Eng, ing, ong and recognize the syllable Ying. Read the standard pronunciation, recognize the form and write correctly.
2. Read out the four tones of syllables correctly.
1﹜ Review and lead in
1. Conversation: in the last lesson, we learned five front nasal finals. Do the children still know them?
2. Take a train to read the front nasal vowels an, en, in, UN 邦 n﹝
3. Name the pronunciations of the front nasal vowels.
2﹜ Learning new lessons
1. Look at the picture to know things and practice speaking.
Show four pictures and ask: who can tell the contents of the picturesㄗ This is an old goat; My family has a beautiful desk lamp; The eagle stands on the tree; It's a clock)
2. The camera shows the syllable y 芍 ng﹜d 言 ng﹜y 貝 ng﹜zh 身 Today we are going to learn four new finals with the help of these diagrams and syllables.
3. Learning ang
A. pronounce ang correctly.
The teacher pointed to figure 1 and read "sheep"ㄗ Let the students listen carefully and pay attention to the change of the teacher's mouth shapeㄗ※ "Sheep" is spelled by the initials y and Ang)
Show ang and tell the students to put the vowel of "sheep" 芍 The flat tone of NG is the pronunciation of ang. Ｍ Compare the pronunciations of ang and an and tell the students that Ang is called the postnasal vowel, which is composed of a nasal ending ng.
Teacher teacher, know how to pronounce ng ng.
(4) know to pronounce ang correctly. Tell the students how to pronounce ang.
(5) fan read, lead read, name read, Qi read.
B. four sounds of teaching ang: Show 芋 ng﹜ 芍 ng﹜ 見 ng﹜ 角 Ng students practice reading freely and then take a sample reading. c. Teachers and students summarize the learning steps together.
4. Work in groups of four and learn eng according to the following steps. Teachers patrol, camera guidance. a. Read the sound of Eng.
(1) to explore which two sounds of "lamp" are spelled out.
(2) the relationship between eng and the vowel of "Deng" is found.
(3) connect the pronunciation of Engㄗ First e, followed by ng.)
B. learn the four tones of Eng.
C. four person group feedback on cooperative learning.
5. Learning ing and ong.
Read the sounds of ing and ong correctly.
(1) look at the picture and read the eagle 貝 NG) and Zhong (zh) 身 ng)﹝ Question: y 貝 NG) and Zhong (zh) 身 Who is the vowel of ng?
(2) according to the method of pronouncing the last nasal vowel, guess which letter ing and ong pronounce first. Ｍ Practice pronunciation. Show the back nasal vowels ing and ong, and tell the students that they are right. They are the other two back nasal finals we want to learn. Students practice pronunciation by themselves and practice with each other at the same table.
(4) check self training, name reading, train reading, reading together.
(5) the four tones of "ing" and "ong" in group competition.
6. Consolidate practice.
Conversation: we know four back nasal finals. Now let's play two games!
(1) play the "letter delivery" game: ask a student to give four cards of the back nasal finals to four students, and then ask the four students to come to the stage and read themㄗ To read children's songs: jingling, jingling, what letter does the postman send? It's a letter of praise.)
(2) listening combination: combine single vowels a, e, O, I, U 巡 And the ending ng is given to the students. Teach the pronunciation. The students do the combination game.
7. Learn to read syllables as a whole.
(1) read the syllable y as a whole 貝 ng﹝ Who can read this syllable? Tell the students that this is also the whole recognition of syllables, do not need to spell, he is the same as the back nasal vowel ing pronunciation.
(2) students group words and learn the four tones of Ying. For example: y 貝 Ng (hero, Eagle), y 赤 Ng (welcome, firefly), y 走 Ng (film, shadow), y 足 Ng (soft and hard, promise)
3﹜ Instruction writing
1. Guide the writing of Ang, Eng, ing, ong.
2. Guide the writing of Ying and four tones. Pay attention to the compact writing and the position of the key.
1. Learn the syllables composed of the mother and ang, Eng, ing and ong.
2. Learn the children's song rainbow.
3. Memorize the new word "two overpasses"