Review of Chinese Pinyin single vowels
Now I'd like to share with you the review of the single vowel of Hanyu Pinyin. Welcome to visit.
1. Review the single vowel a o e I U ¨¹£¬ Be able to read accurate pronunciation and recognize form.
2. Review a o e I U ¨¹ The correct way to write 'in four lines and three grids.
3. Review a o e I U ¨¹ Four tones of
¡¡¡¡ 2¡¢ Focus of activities: Review single vowels a o e i u ¨¹ Be able to read accurate pronunciation and recognize form clearly
¡¡¡¡ 3¡¢ Teaching difficulties: Write a o e i u correctly according to the order of strokes in four lines and three squares ¨¹
4. Teaching preparation:
Teaching aids: courseware, a, OEI ¨¹ The Pinyin card of
Learning aids: Children's Pinyin book, Pinyin book
5. Teaching process:
(1) review single vowel nursery rhymes
Wide mouth a, a, a round mouth o, O, O
Flat mouth e, e, E 1 with points I, I, I
Vertical bend plus u, u, u, u, u ¨¹¡¢ ¨¹¡¢ ¨¹
(2) show the courseware for children to watch and further improve their mastery of single vowel a o e I U ¨¹ Correct pronunciation and writing.
(3) game: review single vowels
1. Draw cards to review single vowels ¨¹ And four tones£¨ The teacher draws a Pinyin card and the child can speak it quickly)
2. Look at the mouth shape and guess which single vowel the teacher read.
3. Train driving game: each child beats a card and reads out a single vowel aloud ¨¹
(4) writing exercises.
Write four tones of a o e correctly in pinyin book
[review of Chinese Pinyin single vowel a o e i u v] related articles:
one Teaching design of single vowel "Ao e"
two A teacher's teaching plan for learning single vowels a o e
three A o e i u ¨¹¡· Teaching reflection model
four a. O, e lesson plan
five Reflection on a o e teaching
six Teaching plan of "a o e"
seven Teaching design of single vowel a.o.e
eight Teaching design of single vowel "Ao e"