Greedy chameleon activity teaching plan
1. Feel the interest of chameleon in the story.
2. Learn to read books correctly and in order.
3. Experience the wonder of color change.
1. Story: the greedy chameleon (see children's book).
2. Story apron, paper puppet, plastic paper, sugar paper, watercolor pen.
1. Tell the story "the greedy chameleon" and help children understand the content of the story by asking questions.
Who's in the story?
How did it change color?
What did chameleon eat?
What color has the chameleon become?
2. Tell the story of the greedy chameleon while operating with the story apron. You can also give the paper puppet to the children, and invite them to stick the corresponding paper doll to the apron along with the story.
3. Please read the greedy chameleon in the children's book to get familiar with the story.
4. Guide children to create stories with appropriate questions.
What else will chameleon encounter?
What color will it become after eating these things?
5. Operation activities: colorful world.
Use a watercolor pen to demonstrate the drawing on the plastic sealing paper, apply the color, and then paste it on the glass window. Ask children to observe the changes of objects passing through the color transparent film.
Provide children with some colored sugar paper, take them outside and observe the changes in the outside world through the candy paper.
Take children back to the classroom, try to make sugar paper into a shape, such as a bow, paste the children's finished works on the window, so that everyone can enjoy each other.
1. Understand the content of the story and be able to tell what the chameleon ate and changed.
2. Be able to create transparent films with pleasure and concentration.
one Small class teaching plan of greedy chameleon
two Reflections on the greedy chameleon
three Children's language teaching plan greedy chameleon
four Chameleon courseware of small class greedy
five Greedy chameleon children's language teaching plan
six Introspection of chameleon's greedy
seven Teaching plan of the greedy chameleon in small class language open class
eight Teaching design of small class language activity "greedy chameleon"