Model text of teaching plan of "making up numbers by making Yu"
As a silent and dedicated educator, he often has to write an excellent teaching plan, which helps to accumulate teaching experience and improve teaching quality. Do you know about the lesson plan? The following is a sample text of the teaching plan of "making up numbers by making up Yu" compiled by me for you. I welcome your reference and hope it will be helpful to you.
Teaching plan 1 of "making up numbers by making Yu"
1. Make the students understand the content of the fable "making up numbers by making Yu".
2. The students understand the moral of "making up numbers by making up the numbers" so that they can understand that they can't live long without real talent and real learning.
3. Make students master more fables, understand the truth and learn to be a man.
I. Introduction of new courses
1. Today, we continue to learn the second fable in two fables.
Please read the text freely in your favorite way and read the correct pronunciation. After reading, tell the main content of the story in simple words.
2. Student feedback
Teacher: this story is the fable that we are going to learn today. Let's read this idiom together£¨ Writing on the blackboard
Teacher: before class, the teacher has arranged for you to preview. If you don't understand the words, look them up in the dictionary. Combined with the text we read just now, what words do you understand in this idiom? What words are difficult to understand?
Yu: reed instrument. Top up: make up.
Teacher: the word "Lan" has difficulties. Who knows its meaning£¨ Lao: it is not consistent with the truth, which is extended to be confused.)
Teacher: who can talk about the meaning of the whole word?
Second, around the problem, self-study the text£¨ Read while thinking, and get a preliminary understanding of the text.)
Teacher: next, let's go back to the textbook and ask the students to read the text quickly and think about the three questions given by the teacher
Why can Mr. Nanguo make up numbers?
How does Mr. Nanguo make up numbers?
Why did Mr. Nanguo have to run away secretly?
2. Discuss problems and understand the text£¨ During the discussion, gradually understand the text, realize that Mr. Nanguo can't pretend to be able to, and expose Mr. Nanguo's ugly face of making up numbers.)
(1) discuss in groups and understand the text.
(2) large group communication, cut through the text.
(3) summarize the blackboard writing and deepen the text.
Love to talk about ostentation, make up for the number of postures, can not pretend will have to run away
Read and fill in the form to understand the meaning.
Teacher: students all know that there is a profound truth behind every short fable, and the parable of "making up the number by making up the number" is no exception. Today, the teacher invited all of you to be a researcher to find out the profound truth behind the fable. Are you interested?
It seems that we are full of confidence! In this activity, we take a group of four as a unit, each group has a form. We should complete this form through research and discussion. OK, let's take a look at the forms sent out first.
Teaching plan 2 of "making up numbers by making Yu"
1. Be able to read the text correctly, fluently and affectionately, understand the content of the text and comprehend the implication.
2. Talk about my feelings in combination with my own life.
3. Let students feel the charm of fables and accept the influence of traditional culture.
I. introducing new courses and revealing topics
1. Show me six idioms
A fox pretends to be a tiger and waits for a hare to hide his ears and steal the bell
Seeking the sword in the boat
2. These words are both idiom stories and fables. Let's learn another such word today£¨ Blackboard writing: making up numbers
3. These idioms and fables have a common feature, who knows£¨ By name)
4. What's the story of "making up numbers by making up the number"? What kind of truth will it tell us? Please open the textbook and read the story freely.
Second, the overall perception of the first reading text
1. Read the text by yourself
(1) read the text correctly and smoothly. Read the difficult sentences several times.
(2) read the new words according to the context.
(3) think about it: what is the main story of this story?
2. Students read the text freely.
3. Communication report:
(1) read the text by train (camera comment)
(2) what words do you understand£¨ Focus on understanding words such as xibang and salary)
(3) there is only one natural paragraph in the text. Can you read it into two parts? And why£¨ On the blackboard: King Xuan of Qi and king of min of Qi
(4) who can explain the meaning of the two parts separately?
(5) linking the two parts is the main content of the story.
Third, read the story and understand the implication
1. Transition: Why did Mr. Nanguo mix well in the reign of King Xuan of Qi Dynasty; When he arrived at the king of Qimin, he had to run away?
2. Read the text carefully, find out the sentence you feel the most deeply, read it carefully, and read out your feelings.
3. Discussion and exchange:
(1) show "during the Warring States period, King Xuan of Qi liked to listen to Yu playing. He always asked many people to play it to him."
What do you read£¨ Emphasize "always", "many people" and "together")
Can you read it with your own feelings£¨ Reading by name -- comment -- reading together)
(2) show me: "a Mr. Nanguo, who has never been able to play Yu, joined in."
What does the word "mix" read?
(3) show: "whenever he plays, he always plays with his chin and his eyes, and he pretends to be able to play. He actually gets the same salary as others."
Imagine, what would he do£¨ Practice speaking)
Show me: "others, And he's just
Although Mr. Nanguo pretended to be decent, he was still not calm. What would his mood be like at this time£¨ Afraid, worried, nervous and proud)
At first, he may be nervous and afraid, but when he is nervous, he has to pretend that he is not nervous. If he is afraid, he has to pretend that he is not afraid. If he can't blow, he must pretend to be able to blow.
Students, what words do you think of from this "pretend"£¨ Put on airs)
Mr. Nanguo, you can't even pretend to be able to do it. Isn't that just making up numbers?
When you dress like this, no one found out and got the same salary as others.
What will Mr. Nanguo think after he gets his salary?
(4) will Mr. Nanguo be lucky all the time?
(5) show: "King Xuan of Qi is dead, and his son, King Qimin, also likes to listen to Yu playing. But he doesn't want a lot of people to play together, but he wants to play alone one by one. "
What do you read?
(6) no wonder Mr. Nanguo had to flee after hearing the news.
(7) show: "Mr. Nanguo has to run away."
What do you read from the word "good"?
Can we not escape? What does Mr. Nanguo think£¨ Guide to see the picture)
Can you read this feeling?
Who can say a word with "had to".
(8) on the way to escape, what would you do if you met Mr. Nanguo?
(9) students, what's the biggest inspiration from this story?
(10) indeed, to be a man, one should be down-to-earth and have genuine talents and practical learning. This is what making up numbers tells us£¨ Blackboard writing: real talent and practical learning)
(11) talk about making up numbers around you and find people like Mr. Nanguo.
Fourth, the extension of the continuation story
Sequel to the story of Mr. Nanguo
Attachment: Blackboard Design:
pretend to play the Yu
King Xuan of Qi -- Mr. Nanguo -- King of Qimin
Love to talk about ostentation, pretend to be strict with people
true skill and genuine knowledge
Teaching plan 3 of "making up numbers by making Yu"
1¡¢ Writing requirements
Based on the original text of the idiom story "making up numbers by making up Yu", this paper focuses on the key contents, focuses on the psychology of the characters, and expands the original text into an article with more than 400 words, so that the language is smooth, specific and vivid, and the title is self-made.
2¡¢ Teaching methods
1. The transfer from learning method to writing method.
2. From speaking to writing, combining speaking with writing, and connecting paragraphs.
3¡¢ Teaching preparation
1. Read and study the original text.
2. Courseware (the animation of the story of "making up the number by making up the number" downloaded from the website.
6¡¢ Teaching process
(1) feel the content and stimulate the interest
1. Introduction of teacher's words: making up numbers by making up Yu is a story that has been handed down for thousands of years. We must be very interested in reviewing it again. Who can read or retell the text with both voice and emotion? Students read and retell the text.
2. Look at the story of the courseware "making up numbers by making up the numbers"
(2) Comparative appreciation and comprehension methods
1. Discuss the more detailed content of animation commentary than the text?
2. Projection commentary: "at that time, there was a man named Nanguo who was poor in family and had no skills. In order to make a living, he bravely pretended to be a Yu master and asked to join the Yu band of King Xuan of Qi. Without assessment, King xuanwang of Qi asked him to join the Yu band. From then on..." there was a man named Nanguo who never played Yu, I've come in. " Make a comparison and talk about how you feel?
3. Why and how did Nanguo enter the Yu band? Imagine other possible causes and causes£¨ The answer reflects the diversity of openness)
4. To discuss nanguojin band, which verb is the most accurate in the original text?
5. Teaching: the word "Hun" is the most accurate. Centering on the words "Hun" and "Hun", through free imagination, the reason (the first psychological activity) and the process of Nanguo entering Yu band are described clearly and fully. The students focus on the cause of "making up numbers by making up for the number" by writing fragments and paying attention to psychological description.
6. Classroom independence, then communication, motivation.
(3) method migration, point and surface
1. Teacher's discourse introduction: find the head word
To determine the expansion point, we have written down several reasons for Nanguo to fill in the number. Please study in groups and think about what other central words like "Hun" can be found in the original text, which can be used as expansion points?
2. Group reading, discussion and teacher guidance.
3. The word "Zhuang" describes the process of "making up numbers by making up Yu" and the word "escape" describes the result of "making up numbers by making up for the number of people by making up for the number by making up for the number by making up for the number by making up for the number by making up for the number by using the character" Zhuang ". Writing on the blackboard
4. Speaking words and sentences. The words with the word "Zhuang" and the situational language "painting" the image of Nanguo's playing Yu?
5. Imagine the "images of all living beings" of King Xuan and Yu players in the ensemble? Imagine Nanguo's psychology when he got the same salary as others£¨ Second psychological activity)
6. Speaking words and sentences. Some idioms around "escape"? Under the guidance of the teacher, the students describe Nanguo's fleeing look and action image, and figure out the psychology of Nanguo's escape£¨ The third psychological activity)
7. Choose the process of "making up for numbers" the process of "pretending", or the result of "making up numbers by making up for the number" -- escape "as the topic, and write a segment.
8. One or two cases of communication fragments "loading" and "escaping" of communication segments. Teachers and students make comments.
(4) sublimation and connection
1. Once again, talk about the characteristics of the characters in Nanguo and the implication of the idiom "making up numbers by making up Yu"£¨ The answer is open)
2. What kind of advice did you give to Nanguo? Health. Transitional words: for the time being, we don't want to communicate with each other. We should write the finishing touch in this exercise.
The teacher asked for this assignment. The students are divided into two parts.
Teaching plan 4 of "making up numbers by making Yu"
1. Understand the content of the text and understand the implication.
2. Read the text aloud and practice retelling fables.
3. Cultivate the ability of questioning new words and innovative thinking.
By understanding the key words and sentences, understand the meaning.
Cast a film.
1¡¢ Review and lead in
1. Students must like fables very much. What fables have you learned?
Today we are learning a fable.
Blackboard writing: make up numbers.
3. Understand the meaning of "Lan" and "Yu" in the dictionary and pay attention to pronunciation and writing.
Second, first reading the text, overall perception.
1. Read the text by yourself.
Requirements: read correctly, do not lose words, do not add words, no repetition.
2. Read the text.
Requirements: listen carefully, then practice reading.
3. Read the text silently.
Thinking: what is the main thing about this fable? Is there anything you don't understand?
4. Students' questioning, group discussion, teacher guidance and screening
(1) how does Mr. Nanguo play in the band?
(2) why did he run away secretly?
Third, focus on perception and reveal the implication
1. Learn the natural paragraphs 1-2
(1) read the text quietly and draw out the key sentences and key words.
(2) cast a film to show: whenever he plays Yu, he also helps to cover Yu's eyes with his gills and pretends to be in the team to make up the number.
A read sentences by name
B how do you understand "puffing your cheeks", "covering your eyes" and "posturing"?
(3) guide reading and understand how Mr. Nanguo is "mixed up".
(4) thinking and discussion: why hasn't Mr. Nanguo been found out?
To understand "talk about ostentation" in combination with the above
(5) what are the main contents of the two natural paragraphs?
2. Learn the natural paragraphs 3 and 4
(1) read the natural paragraphs 3 and 4 in a soft voice, draw out the key sentences and words and understand them.
(2) read the natural paragraphs 3 and 4 by name
A what does "the news" mean?
B why did Mr. Nanguo escape secretly when he heard the news?
C. group discussion and communication, class report.
(3) what are the main contents of these two natural paragraphs?
3. Create situational performance: Mr. Nanguo wants to run away and meets his Yu player. What do they say£¨ Students' comments after performance)
4. Suppose the students met Mr. Nanguo, what would they say to him£¨ Let students speak freely and say what they think)
Fourth, expand and extend, summarize the full text.
1. Are there any things or people like "making up numbers" in life? Say it.
2. Summarize the full text.
Related articles in the teaching plan of "making up numbers by making Yu"
one Teaching plan of "making up numbers by making Yu"
two Teaching design of teaching plan for making up numbers (contributions from netizens)
three "Making up numbers by making up Yu"
four pretend to play the Yu
five A model essay after reading Luan Yu to make up numbers
six Reflections on the teaching of "making up numbers by making up Yu"
seven Reflections on the teaching of "making up numbers by making up Yu"
eight The teaching plan of the fourth grade Chinese Volume II
nine Teaching design of making up numbers