Model text of teaching plan of all kinds of trees
As an outstanding teaching staff, it is possible to use the teaching plan, which is conducive to the improvement of teaching level and the development of teaching and research activities. How to write a lesson plan? The following is a small compilation of "all kinds of trees" model text, for reference only, let's have a look.
Teaching plan of all kinds of trees 1
1. Let children carefully observe the characteristics of all kinds of trees, so that children know all kinds of trees, their leaves, tree stems are different.
2. Stimulate children's curiosity and cultivate their interest in observation through observation activities.
1. Organize children to visit various trees.
2. Some specimens or pictures.
3. Painting supplies.
1. Observation activities.
Organize children to go to the gate of the garden to the side of the road and watch all kinds of trees in primary school. Children are required to observe the roots, stems and leaves of trees in a certain order.
Organize the children to return to the activity room and discuss the following contents in groups:
1. What trees do you see outside? What's it like? What's its characteristics? (what's its shape? What's its main pole's color? What are the branches like and what do the leaves look like? What color is it)
2. What other trees do you see and what are their characteristics?
3. Besides the trees we just saw, where do you see any trees?
3. Large group activities:
For the above contents, please send children to speak in large groups in the class. This time, children are required to compare the similarities and differences of various trees (similarities: there are roots, trunks, branches and leaves. Difference: it can be divided by color, height and thickness according to its characteristics...)
4. Talk about the role of trees and educate children to love young trees,
Painting trees: ask children to draw their favorite trees.
Teaching plan of all kinds of trees 2
1. Fully mobilize children's multiple senses, perceive and understand all kinds of trees, guide children to tell their discoveries in complete and fluent language, and know the relationship between trees and nature and human beings.
2. Build "Forest Park" in the way children like to develop their observation, creativity and practical ability.
3. Stimulate children's desire to explore natural science, cultivate children's feelings of caring for trees, and enhance children's awareness of environmental protection.
4. Develop hands-on observation and operation ability, and master simple experimental recording methods.
5. Learn to accumulate, record different exploration methods, and know that there are many ways to solve problems.
Key and difficult points in Teaching
Understand all kinds of trees and the benefits of trees to animals and human beings, and educate children to love trees.
Specimens of leaves, photos of various trees, videos of related trees, colored paper, crayons, and plaster
1. Watch the video. In the primitive forest, dinosaurs and other wild animals are playing freely in the forest. The purpose is to
Children are attracted to this activity.
2. Use a variety of sensory perception trees, students interact, teachers and students interact, talk about discovery.
In teaching, we help children to use the environmental elements such as situational negotiation and dialogue to give full play to children's initiative and enthusiasm. For this reason, I let children fully perceive the various kinds of trees in the woods by looking and touching them in person, and obtain relevant experience of trees, "what other trees have you seen? What are their differences?"? What's the same? Tell your best friend what you found. " Teachers and children form cooperative learning mechanism in teacher-student interaction and student-student interaction.
3. Watch the video. Due to the destruction of the original forest, a large number of trees were destroyed, and dinosaurs and many animals were extinct. Now there are sandstorms in many cities.
Children's discussion: why is it said that trees are good friends of human beings? What help do trees have for human beings? Do you like trees? Why?
Here, on the one hand, fully mobilize children's original experience, teacher-student interaction, student-student interaction, at the same time, with the help of modern teaching media, solve the difficulties, use discs to make up for the lack of children's direct experience, and show the relationship between trees and nature and human beings through real and vivid pictures, so that children can feel the importance of caring for trees and planting trees.
5. Combined with tree planting day, children choose their own materials and try to build "forest" in their favorite way. Here, we let children choose their favorite projects according to their favorite ways, and do what they like to express their understanding and care for trees. Teachers always participate in children's activities and give timely support, guidance and help.
The ending part: children sing and dance in the music of "little saplings grow up fast", and imagine themselves as saplings, so that children can love trees and love nature further.
Reflection on Teaching
Interest is the driving force of learning, flexible and diverse activities are the means to increase knowledge, and hands and brain is the way to explore and discover. In this activity class, the children were full of interest and enthusiasm. They not only knew the names of various trees, but also had a general understanding of their characteristics and functions, which satisfied their curiosity and curiosity. That is, some children can not use more appropriate language to express what they have observed, and they still need to see more, speak more, teach more and guide more in daily life.
Teaching plan of all kinds of trees 3
1. Know the trees in autumn and know that several common trees are changing synchronously with seasons.
2. Learn to record the different features of the 'tree' found by yourself with simple diagrams, and perceive the diversity of the tree.
1. Wall chart No. 18; Children's books.
2. Before the activity, the teacher guides the children to observe the changes of the trees around them after autumn.
3. Look for a site with various trees in advance.
1. Show the wall chart and observe the osmanthus, orchid and sycamore trees.
Question: do you know these trees? Can you name them? What kind of trees are these? What are their leaves like?
What changes do you find in these trees when autumn comes?
Do you know any special secrets about these treesŁ¨ Guide children to say that trees can grow leaves first and then bloom and then grow leaves)
2. Children observe the pictures of "all kinds of trees" on pages 18-19 of "children's books - how beautiful autumn is".
Question: do you know these trees? Can you name them? How do you know it?
What do these trees have in common? What's the difference?
3. Children enter the forest (playground of kindergarten) and consolidate their knowledge of the names and characteristics of various trees in the process of looking for the knowledge tree.
What kind of leaves did the leaves fall from? Can you send these leaves back to the mother tree? Find it and stand next to the mother tree.
How do you know that this leaf is the mother's baby?
Observe the mother tree: what does the mother tree look like?
(4) touch the game ˇÁˇÁ Run back "to consolidate the understanding of all kinds of trees.
Children gathered around the teacher, the teacher said the name of a tree, such as "touch the osmanthus tree to run back", let the children run, find the osmanthus tree, touch the trunk and run back to see which child's speed is fast.
4. Collect your favorite leaves and bring them back to the classroom. Tell me why you like them.
The teacher collects the questions that children are interested in the tree and instructs them to draw the questions about the tree in the form of pictures and post them on the theme wall.
Painting: the tree in my eyes.
(2) share and exchange, and feel the diversity of the tree.
Related articles in the teaching plan of all kinds of trees
one All kinds of tree Lecture Notes
two Lecture notes of all kinds of trees
three Lecture notes of all kinds of trees
four Write all kinds of trees
five Model essay on the course evaluation draft of "all kinds of trees"
six Teaching plans in various languages
seven Small class activity lesson plan: all kinds of stones
eight Teaching plan of all kinds of flowers
nine All kinds of eggs in big class