Teaching plan of application of percentage
As a people's teacher, we usually need to prepare a teaching plan, through which we can make necessary adjustments to the teaching process according to the specific situation. How to write a teaching plan can play a more important role? The following is a small compilation of "the application of percentages" teaching plan, for reference only, welcome to read.
Application of percentage teaching plan 1
content of courses
"Application of percentages (4)" in unit 2, Volume 11 of primary school mathematics, Beijing Normal University Edition
1. Be able to use the relevant knowledge of percentage to solve some practical problems related to savings and improve the ability to solve practical problems.
2. Combine savings and other activities, learn reasonable financial management, and gradually develop a good habit of not spending money indiscriminately.
Teaching emphasis and difficulty
Further improve the students' ability to solve practical problems by percentage, and realize the close relationship between mathematics and daily life.
1. Mental arithmetic.
°°°°20 °¬ 10%=120 °Ń 90%=1°™100%=50 °¬ 20%=
°°°°40 °Ń 20%=200 °Ń 9%=200%+120%=70 °Ń 5%=
2. Before class, students are assigned to go to the bank to investigate the interest rate and understand the knowledge about savings (write the interest rate on the blackboard).
3. Division Summary, leads to the topic.
Second, inquiry and thinking.
Let's take Xiaoxiao's 300 yuan as an example. If you have 300 yuan, how do you plan to deposit? What do you think
(1) students should deposit their own personal wishes£® And write on the blackboard)
(2) Division Summary: the students are very thoughtful. When we save money, we should determine how to deposit according to our own actual situation. The deposit method just mentioned by the students, and what is the interest after maturity °Ń Annual interest rate °Ń The annual interest rate table is given. Students can calculate the interest of 300 yuan deposit for one year and three years for lump sum deposit and withdrawal.)
Teacher: since last year, the interest on personal deposits in the bank should be taxed at 5%, which is the interest tax. The state will use this part of the tax revenue for social welfare.
Teacher: next, let's calculate how much interest tax should be paid for 300 yuan deposit for one year and three-year lump sum deposit and withdrawal
Students report after writing:
T: only national debt and education savings don't need to pay interest tax.
Exercise: try page 41
Third, practice and consolidate.
1. Xiaoming's father plans to deposit 5000 yuan in the bank (to be used in three years). How can he get the most interest by saving and withdrawing
2. Xiaohua deposited the 200 yuan lucky money in the bank for one year. She plans to take out all the money and donate it to "Project Hope" when it is due. If the annual interest rate is 2. 25%, how much money can Xiaohua donate to "Project Hope" after the expiration
3. Mr. Li deposited 2000 yuan into the bank for five years with an annual interest rate of 3. 60% and the interest rate is 20%. After the maturity, how much is the principal and interest of Mr. Li? How much interest tax has Mr. Li paid
4°Ę Classroom summary
What have you learned from today's study
"Application of percentage" teaching plan 2
content of courses:
Page 1-2 of the textbook and the questions in "do it", exercises 1 and 2.
Make students understand the preliminary knowledge of interest, know the meaning of "principal", "interest" and "interest rate", and can use the calculation formula of interest to do some simple calculation of interest.
Preparation of teaching aids:
Write the examples on the small blackboard. The deposit slip and withdrawal slip of current deposit and time deposit.
"What would you do if you had some money in your family that you didn't use for a while?" Let's have a few students talk about it. When some students say they want to deposit the money they don't need temporarily in the bank, they will ask:
"Why put money in the bank?" Let a few more students express their opinions.
The teacher affirmed the student's answer, and then pointed out that there are two advantages in depositing temporarily unused money into the bank: first, the state can pool the money for construction, so savings can support national construction; Second, people who participate in saving are safer and more planned to use their money, and they can also get interest. Therefore, saving is good for individuals.
"Do you know how interest is calculated?"
Teacher: today we will learn something about interest.
Blackboard writing topic: "interest"
2°Ę New lesson
Xiao Li deposited 100 yuan into the bank on January 1, 1998 for one year. By January 1, 1999, Xiaoli could not only get back the 100 yuan she had deposited, but also get 5.67 yuan more paid by the bank, totaling 105.67 yuan.
First of all, please read the question, and then the teacher will explain: what does "deposit for one year" mean? Generally speaking. Savings are mainly divided into fixed deposit, current deposit and large amount deposit. The so-called current deposit refers to a way of saving that depositors can withdraw at any time. Fixed deposit is a kind of deposit method with a certain period of time. There are three months, six months, one year, two years, three years, five years, eight years and so on. Xiaoli deposit is "fixed-term - year", that is, Xiaoli's 100 yuan in the bank should be deposited in the bank for one year under normal circumstances; If there are special circumstances, it can be extracted in advance.
Teacher: three concepts should be clarified when saving in a bank: principal, interest and interest rate. Xiao Li deposits 100 yuan in the bank, which means her principal is 100 yuan. On the blackboard: "the money deposited in the bank is called the principal"
When the deposit matures, Xiaoli withdraws 105.67 yuan from the bank, and the bank pays Xiaoli 5.67 yuan more, which is the interest of 100 yuan fixed-term deposit for one year. On the blackboard: "the amount of money the bank overpays is called interest."
What is the interest of 5.67 yuan given to Xiao Li? It's calculated by the bank staff according to the interest rate. On the blackboard: "interest rate is the ratio of interest to principal", which is stipulated by the bank. Interest rates are calculated by year and by month. Xiaoli's deposit is a one-year fixed-term deposit with an annual interest rate of 5.67%. That is to say, if you deposit 100 yuan, you can get 5.67% interest of 100 yuan in the bank for one year, that is, the interest of 5.67 yuan, plus the principal of 100 yuan, a total of 105.67 yuan.
According to the development and change of national economy, the interest rate of bank deposit will be adjusted sometimes. In October 1997, the industrial and Commercial Bank of China announced that the annual interest rate of one-year lump sum deposit and withdrawal is 5.67%, 5.94% and 6.21% respectively. The five-year interest rate is 6.66%.
According to the above interest rate, if Xiaoli deposits 300 yuan for a fixed deposit for two years, how much interest should she have when she matures
Yuan? put questions to:
"What does it mean that the annual interest rate of two-year fixed deposit and withdrawal is 5.94%£® You can get interest of 5.94 yuan for every 100 yuan you withdraw money at maturity.)°į Xiao Li's principal is 300 yuan. How much interest does she deserve each year when she matures? "£® 5.94% of 300 yuan.) Student oral, teacher blackboard: 300 °Ń 5£ģ94£•°£
"How much is the interest due in two years?" The teacher then wrote on the blackboard °Ń two
When Xiao Li's deposit matures, she can get interest of 35.64 yuan.
"Think about it. How should the interest be calculated?" Let the students speak first, and then write on the blackboard: interest = principal °Ń interest rate °Ń time
"When Xiao Li's deposit matures, how many yuan can she withdraw the principal and interest?"£® 335.64 yuan.) If possible, students can have a look at current savings, time savings deposits and withdrawal vouchers.
3°Ę Consolidation exercises
Do the problem in "do it" on page 2 and exercise 1, question 2. Let the students do it independently, and then revise it together.
The interest rate of current savings is 0 per month. What do you mean by 1425%? Then guide the students step by step to say: 280 yuan, how much interest can you get per month? How much is the interest for six months? How much is the principal and interest?
Question 1 of exercise one.
Application of percentage teaching plan 3
1°Ę Reveal the subject
In today's class, the teacher is going to solve some practical problems with the knowledge of percentage£® Show topic: comprehensive application of percentages)
2°Ę Basic exercises
Teacher: would you like to know something about it?
Teacher: what's your height?
S1: my height is 1.58 meters.
S2: my height is 152 cm.
S3: my height is 145 cm.
Teacher: how many kilos do you weigh?
S1: my weight is 43 kg.
S2: my weight is 38, 5kg.
Teacher: you know your height and weight, but do you know how many kilograms of blood are flowing in your body£® He is at a loss and whispers.)
Have you weighed it£® Can you weigh it£® S: no)
Teacher: Yes! Weigh the blood in your body. It won't kill you (laughter). So the teacher looked up some materials and finally found a scientific research result£® The weight of blood in the human body accounts for about 7% of the body weight?
Students calculate blood weight according to their own weight.
S: I have 4 or 7 kg of blood in my body.
How is it calculated?
Student: multiply your weight by 7%.
Teacher: do you all calculate in this way?
(students tell the calculation process and the teacher writes the formula on the blackboard.)
S: my weight is 44 kg, so it is 44 kg °Ń 7%°£
Teacher: Yes! With such a simple percentage knowledge, we can solve the problem of blood weight in the body. In fact, we can find many similar problems in our body. For example, the head height of 12-year-old teenagers accounts for 14-28% of their height£® See here, what can you know?
Can know how high your head is.
Do you want to know your head height£® Please count it£® Students calculate, teachers tour.)
My height is 155 cm and my head height is 155 cm °Ń 14. 28% = 22, 134 cm.
My height is 141 cm and the head height is 141 cm °Ń 14. 28% = 20, 13 cm
Teacher: compared with the calculation results of the students above, do we have the same head height? Why?
The head height is different because of the different height.
Teacher: the head height of the teacher is 21 or 7 cm. Can you help the teacher calculate the height£® Show the courseware synchronously)
(students count, teachers tour.)
The height of the teacher is 21,7 °¬ 14. 28% = 151 cm.
Teacher: are they all the same£® S: same) Oh, thank you, teacher£® What do you want to say?
S: No, this is a 12-year-old boy. His head height is 14-28% of his height. The teacher is an adult.
Teacher: that's reasonable. The percentage of head height to height is different in different growth periods. The teacher forgot to tell you. 33°Ę3%
The fetal head height accounts for 33,3% of the height
A baby's head height accounts for about 25% of his height
The head height of 12-year-olds accounts for 14-28% of their height
The head height of adults accounts for 12,5% of height
Please choose the right conditions, and then calculate the height for the teacher£® Student Computing)
Student: the teacher's height should be 21,7 °¬ 12. 5% = 173, 6cm.
Teacher: is everyone the same£® S: the same) that's almost the same. Although the first time we calculated the height, we chose the wrong condition, but the way of thinking was (student: correct).
We can solve these problems with the knowledge of percentage. Do you know which aspects of our daily life often use the knowledge of percentage?
S: a discount at the store.
The deposit rate of the bank.
The germination rate of wheat.
The qualified rate of the product.
3°Ę Consolidate and deepen
Teacher: it seems that the knowledge function of percentage is not small! The teacher also collected some materials in this respect (courseware show). Are you confident to solve these problems£® Student: Yes)
If you encounter difficulties in the process of solving them, you can discuss them at the same table or ask the teacher for help. If you can solve them in a variety of ways, it will be better.
(students practice, tour guide.)
(1) there are 25 boys and 20 girls in a class. What percentage of boys are more than girls?
Ask: why divide by 20 instead of 25? Is there any other way?
(2) according to the statistics of the conference affairs group, there were about 130 teachers in Zhejiang Province, 90% less than those in Jiangxi Province. How many teachers are there in Jiangxi Province?
Ask: how do you think?
(2) Xiaoming's family has just bought a new house and borrowed 40000 yuan from the bank. The monthly interest rate is 0, 466%. The term is one year. How much interest should be paid at maturity?
How to calculate the interest? Where does 12 come from?
(4) as shown in the picture on the right, the total distance from Lianshi to Nanchang is about 985 kilometers, of which the distance from Lianshi to Hangzhou accounts for about 10% of the total distance. It takes the teacher 2 hours to get from Lianshi to Hangzhou by car.
According to this calculation, how many hours does it take from Lianshi to Nanchang?
Solution 1: 985 °¬£® nine hundred and eighty-five °Ń 10% °¬ 2) = 20 hours
How do you think?
Solution 2: 2 °¬ 10% = 20 hours
It's so simple. Can you explain it?
S: the distance is 10% of the whole journey. Under the condition of constant speed, the time taken from Lianshi to Hangzhou should be 10% of the total time.
Teacher: from the exercise just now, we can see that there are many ways to solve these problems. How do you think about the percentage problem?
Talk to each other in the same group
Conclusion: it is generally to find the key sentence first, determine the quantity of unit "1", and then make a specific analysis according to the specific situation.
4°Ę Comprehensive exercises
1. Courseware show: the basic situation of Lianshi primary school.
Lianshi primary school, founded in 1920, has a history of more than 80 years. At the beginning of the establishment, there were only 13 teachers and 8 classes, but now there are 25 classes, covering an area of 8400 square meters. Among them, the green area accounts for 20% of the total area, and the number of school teachers has increased by 400% compared with the initial stage. Now there are 1220 students in school, equivalent to 488% of the initial stage.
Teacher: according to the situation, can you know some other questions?
Student: you can know how many teachers there are in Lianshi primary school.
Student: you can know the green area of Lianshi primary school.
Student: you can know how many students there were at the beginning of Lianshi primary school.
Teacher: please work out what you want to know most.
Teacher: (pointing to 8400 °Ń Can you tell me what you calculate?
I calculate the square meters of green area.
Teacher: point to "13 °Ń£® 1 + 400%) = 65 (people) "guess what he calculated?
Student: he calculated the number of teachers in the school now.
Is there anything else?
Student: (pointing to 25 °¬ 18 = 312,5%). What percentage of the current class number of Lianshi primary school is equivalent to the original?
Teacher: that's very good. From here we can see that Lianshi primary school is constantly developing. In order to give our students a better learning environment, our school is building a new modern school£® Show the design effect picture of the new school)
There are 62 tons of sand ready to be transported to the construction site, both Party A and Party B want to carry the sand.
A said: I have a large truck with a load of 10 tons, and the freight is yuan each time. If all the sand is shipped by me, the freight can be reduced by 10%.
B said: I have a small truck with a load of 4 tons, and the freight is 90 yuan each time. If all the sand is shipped by me, the freight can be reduced by 15%.
According to this situation, please design several different kinds of freight and calculate the total freight£® Table work)
S: we decide to ship it all by Party A: the total freight is 62 °¬ 10 °÷ 7 times; seven °Ń°Ń 90% = 1260 yuan
S: we decide to ship it all by B. the total freight is 62 °¬ 4 °÷ 16 times; ninety °Ń sixteen °Ń 85% = 1224 yuan
S: we have decided to send the goods together by Party A and Party B. the total freight is 5 times and 3 times respectively °Ń+ three °Ń 90 = 1270 yuan.
Teacher: how can you think of 5 times of a and 3 times of B?
This way, it can be carried without half a car. It's more efficient.
There are three different kinds of freight. Which one do you like best? Please explain why.
I like the second one. It's cheaper.
S: I like the third one. At the same time, it's faster.
Application of percentage teaching plan 4
1. Understand the meaning of "increase by a few percent" or "decrease by a few percent" in a specific situation, and learn to analyze the quantitative relationship with line segments, so as to help students deepen their understanding of the meaning of percentage.
2. Be able to solve the practical problems related to "increase percentage" or "decrease percentage", improve the ability of using mathematics to solve practical problems, and realize the close relationship between percentage and real life.
3. Cultivate students' ability to analyze and solve problems, and stimulate their interest in learning mathematics.
Key and difficult points:
Understanding the meaning of "increase by a few percent" or "decrease by a few percent" can solve the practical problems related to "increase by a few percent" or "decrease by a few percent.".
Preparation of teaching aids:
Activity 1: create situation and bring out new knowledge
Teacher: students, in hot weather, people often use ice to cool down. Have you ever made ice? What happens to the volume of water after it freezes?
2. Show the situation and guide the students to observe
Teacher: one of the students recorded the process of making ice. (the big screen shows the experiment record). Please look at 45 cubic centimetres of water. After it forms ice, the volume of ice is about 50 cubic centimeters.
Teacher: according to these two conditions, what questions can you ask?
Students ask questions, teachers choose blackboard writing.
(1) what percentage of the original water volume is the volume of ice?
(2) what percentage of the original volume of water is the volume of ice?
(3) how much more is the volume of ice than that of water?
4. Among these problems, what problems can we solve?
Do you know how much the volume of ice is more than that of water? Let's learn the application of percentages£® Writing on the blackboard)
Activity 2: understand "how much increase?".
Teacher: today we focus on "how much more does the volume of ice increase than the volume of water?" What sentence do you think is the most difficult to understand?
2. Students should understand the meaning of "increase by several percent" in their own way.
3. Report to the whole class. If the oral comprehension is not clear, the sketch of line segment will be drawn out.
4. Compare the line diagram in the book with the line sketch of the students, and guide the students to think about the implied meaning behind the ellipsis "increased". From the diagram, the volume of ice is increased by what percentage compared with the volume of water, which percentage is increased? Who compared with whom?
It can be concluded that the volume of ice increases by several percent of the volume of water.
5. Column calculation, combination of number and shape, and tell the meaning of the two columns
6. Courseware demonstration, summarize two kinds of solutions°į "Increase percentage" refers to the increased part, which is the percentage of unit "1".
The added part can be calculated first and then divided by the unit "1"; You can also work out the percentage of the unit "1" after the increase, and then subtract the unit "1".
Activity 3: how much less understanding
1. If the 50 cubic centimeter ice is converted into 45 cubic centimeter water, how much less is the volume of water than that of ice? Is it 11%£® Write 50 cubic centimetres of ice on the blackboard - 45 cubic centimeters of water. How much less is the volume of water than that of ice
2. Are more percent and less percent the same? Why? It's not a number, because they compare different quantities, that is, the unit one is different
3°Ę Training consolidation
1. According to the questions, say who is compared with whom and who is the quantity of unit "1".
(1) what percentage of male workers are more than female workers?
(2) how much more per hectare of this year's output than that of last year?
(3) what percentage of the speed of the car is slower than that of the train?
(4) how much less are the red flowers than the yellow ones?
2. Consumption treasure
The price of rice cooker is reduced, the original price is 220 yuan, the current price is 160 yuan, how much is the price reduced£® One decimal place before the percent sign)
(guide students to understand "how much to reduce" and then calculate by formula.)
3. Building a new countryside
One choice: this year, there are 121 color TV sets per 100 households, 66 more than last year. What percentage is this year's increase over last year?
°°°°£®1£©£®121-66£© °¬ one hundred and twenty-one
°°°°£®2£©66 °¬ one hundred and twenty-one
°°°°£®3£©66 °¬£® 121-66£©
(ask students to tell the basis of their choice.)
4°Ę Class summary
Through the practice of this class, we understand and master the practical problem of "how much more (or less) one number is than another". The key to solving the problem is to understand the meaning of the problem, and the key is to find the unit "1" correctly.
Method 1: first find the volume of ice increased by the volume of water, and then find out the increased part is the percentage of the volume of water.
°°°°5 °¬ 45 °÷11%
Method two: first, the volume of ice is the percentage of the volume of water, and then the volume of water is regarded as 100%, and then subtraction is used to calculate the percentage increase.
°°°°50 °¬ 45°÷111%£¨
Related articles in the teaching plan of the application of percentages
one The application of percentage teaching plan
two The application of percentage interest mathematics teaching plan design
three Application of percentage of mathematics teaching plan
four Understanding teaching plan of percentage
five Teaching plan of application of function
six Teaching plan of application of percentage in Grade 6 of Hebei Education Press
seven Reflections on the teaching of the application of percentages
eight Reflection on Application Teaching of percentage
nine Teaching reflection model of "Application of percentage 4"