Farewell to Cambridge teaching plan (selected 5)
As an excellent people's teacher, it is necessary to carefully design a teaching plan, which is conducive to our scientific and reasonable control of classroom time. How should we write a lesson plan? The following is a small collection for you to farewell Cambridge teaching plan (selected 5), for reference only, hope to help you.
Farewell to Cambridge teaching plan 1
1¡¢ Teaching objectives
1. Guide students to experience the beautiful scenery of Kangqiao and appreciate the author's reluctant farewell to Cambridge;
2. Guide students to appreciate the beauty of images in poems;
3. Recite the whole poem.
2¡¢ Key and difficult points in Teaching
1. The comprehension of poetry is the difficulty and the key point of teaching;
2. The grasp and taste of images.
3¡¢ Teaching ideas
It is based on recitation and through courseware. It integrates music, pictures, photos, recitation and other audio-visual means to fully experience the beauty of poetry.
4. Class hours: One class hour
The ancients said: the only one who is lost in spirits is another! Therefore, in the works of the ancients, there are both the helplessness of "leaving Yangguan in the west without old friends", the heroism of "who doesn't know the monarch in the world", and the bitterness of "it's hard to see each other when we meet". So how do modern people understand parting? Now let's learn Xu Zhimo's farewell to Cambridge again, and have a taste of the parting feeling in modern people's writing!
(explanation: Cambridge = Cambridge = gambiage)
Then ask the students which world famous universities they know. Students will say Harvard University, Oxford University, Cambridge University, and play University pictures. Let students point out Cambridge University and introduce Xu Zhimo.
Personal information of Xu Zhimo
(brief information - Cambridge complex), which leads to the demonstration reading of farewell to Cambridge.
3. Enjoy the music and read "farewell to Cambridge Again". Let the students read it first and then read it in the standard way. The students can find out the gap (5 points)
Reading and reciting the whole poem (Music)
5. Guide students to feel the beauty of images
First, guide the students to grasp the images in the poem? Then let them say why - there is the poet's emotional integration; Let the students analyze the feelings of the author in these images.)
Then the teacher summed up the meaning of image, which is the objective image integrated with the poet's subjective feelings.
These images are soft and lyrical things, which permeate the author's permanent love for Kanghe. He even wanted to stay here forever. "In the gentle waves of the Kang River, I am willing to be a water plant." through these images, the whole poem builds a dreamlike atmosphere, like a serenade, which makes people infatuated.
(with blackboard writing...)
6¡¢ Summary after class
Poetry is based on the scene, not alone, two do not contradict each other Scenery is the medium of poetry, and emotion is the embryo of Poetry: it is a combination of poems, and it can control thousands of forms with several words. The vitality is integrated, which is boundless.
-- Xie Zhen's Siming Poetry
7¡¢ Homework after class
1. Each person writes a small poem to express some feelings through the scenery; 2. Select and learn Xu's other poems.
Farewell to Cambridge teaching plan 2
1. To understand the strong artistic influence of Xu Zhimo's poems, which are rich in gorgeous and light language, neat in structure and harmonious in rhyme.
2. Experience the integration of Xu Zhimo's emotional style and personal experience in his poetry.
[key points of teaching]
Experience the beauty of poetry.
The creation of artistic conception.
Read and appreciate poetry; Association comparison, appreciation and evaluation.
1¡¢ New lesson introduction
In the first few lessons, we introduced and used the image and symbol of poetry, which is an introductory method to appreciate poetry. In this class, I used this method to study and discuss the Pearl in the history of modern poetry, farewell to Cambridge again, and experience the beauty of its artistic conception.
2¡¢ Reading materials
Xu Zhimo (1897-1931) was a modern poet and essayist. Famous Zhang long, pen name Nanhu, yunzhonghe, etc. From Haining, Zhejiang Province. He graduated from Hangzhou No.1 Middle School in 1915, and successively studied in Shanghai Hujiang University, Tianjin Beiyang University and Peking University. In 1918, he went to the United States to study banking. In 1921, he went to England to study and became a special student at Cambridge University in London to study political economy. He was deeply influenced by western culture and romantic and Aestheticist poets in Europe and America. He began to write new poems in 1921. After returning to China in 1922, he published a large number of poems and articles in newspapers and periodicals. In 1923, he participated in the establishment of the new moon society, and later joined the literature research association. In 1924, he founded modern review with Hu Shi and Chen Xiying as a professor of Peking University. Tagore, a great Indian poet, was a translator when he visited China. In 1925, he went to Europe and visited the Soviet Union, Germany, Italy, France and other countries. In 1926, he edited Shijian, a supplement of the morning post in Beijing, and carried out the Metrization movement of new poetry with Wen Yiduo and Zhu Xiang, which affected the development of the art of new poetry. In the same year, he moved to Shanghai and was a professor at Guanghua University, Daxia University and Nanjing Central University. In 1927, he participated in the establishment of crescent bookstore. The next year, the new moon was the first and then the chief editor. He went abroad to visit Britain, America, Japan and India. In 1930, he served as a member of the Chinese Culture Foundation Committee and was elected a member of the British Poetry Society. In the winter of the same year, he taught at Peking University and Beijing Women's University. At the beginning of 1931, he founded the quarterly of poetry magazine with Chen Mengjia and Fang Weide, and was elected as the director of China branch of pen association. On November 19 of the same year, he took a plane from Nanjing to Peiping. He hit a mountain near Jinan due to fog, and the plane fell down and died. His works include poems of Zhimo, night of feilengcui, collection of fierce tigers and wandering around the world, prose collection of fallen leaves, scales and claws of Paris, self dissection and autumn, novel and prose collection roulette, drama Bian Kungang (co written with Lu Xiaoman), diaries Ai Mei Xiao Zha, Zhi Mo Diaries, and translated works manshur field novels. His works have been published as Xu Zhimo's collected works. Xu's poems are fresh in words, harmonious in rhyme, novel in metaphor, rich in imagination, graceful in artistic conception, elegant in thought and rich in change. He pursues the tidiness and beauty of artistic forms and has a distinct artistic personality. He is a representative poet of the Crescent School. His prose also has its own style, and has achieved no less than the achievements of poetry. Among them, "self dissection", "want to fly", "Cambridge as I know", "feilengcuishan dwelling idle talk" are all famous works handed down from generation to generation.
Cambridge is a famous academic and cultural center and scenic spot in Britain. It is the place where Xu Zhimo once studied and lived. He has deep feelings.
In the autumn of 1920, Xu Zhimo went to London via the United States to study at Cambridge University and University of London. In the first half of 1922, he was transferred from a special student of Royal College of Cambridge University to a formal graduate student. After half a year of formal student life, he returned home in mid August. In March 1923, he published the first poem of memory of Kangqiao in the current affairs new daily, but the art was loose and lengthy, and the effect was not good; He visited London again in July 1925 and wrote the well-known modern prose Cambridge in January 1926; He came to England for the third time in August 1928. On the way back to China on November 16, inspiration flashed and he freely wrote down the classic work farewell to Cambridge.
Third, reading and appreciation, overall perception
1. Read and appreciate the pronunciation
Qingxing (x) ¨¬ NG) long pole (g) ¨¡ o) (S ¨´£© Sheng (SH ¨¥ NG) Xiao.
2. What kind of impression does farewell to Cambridge leave in your mind? Read the text aloud, and combine "what I know of Cambridge" (Chinese reading book p118) and the related materials just introduced, give play to your imagination and write an oral composition: "Xu Zhimo is in Kangqiao".
It is suggested that farewell to Cambridge is one of the most outstanding farewell poems in China in the 20th century. Like a gentle and beautiful serenade, the poet's free nature, natural and elegant style and the quiet and beautiful natural scenery of Kangqiao blend into a unique poetic beauty.
4¡¢ Analysis and appreciation
The first section "gently I left, just as I came gently; I wave my hand gently, saying goodbye to the clouds in the West
This section describes the long lost students when leaving their alma mater, the poet "gently" farewell to highlight the "quiet" tone. The short poem reflects a very quiet sunset and evening, making a very quiet gesture of doing something else. The poet once said, "the slowest and brightest dusk in April and may is really inch gold. It is a tonic for the soul to spend an evening by the Kang river At the beginning of the poem, the three "gentle ones" are used to express their love for Kanghe River and their feelings of parting. It makes us feel that the poet stands on tiptoe, like a breeze, and moves away quietly; And that deep love, actually in the wave between, illusion into "the clouds of the West." Gently come, gently walk, and gently say goodbye, even if the wave of greeting, there is not a bit of noise, to break the quiet beauty of Kang River, give people a peaceful and harmonious artistic conception. This is also the most beautiful impression Kanghe gave to the poet.
From the second to the sixth section, the author describes the beauty and tranquility of Kanghe River and expresses his attachment and tenderness to the river.
The golden willows by the river are brides in the setting sun; The gorgeous shadow in the wave light is rippling in my heart. Soft mud on the green, oil in the bottom of the wave; In the gentle waves of Kang River, I am willing to be a water plant. The pool under the shade of elm is not a spring but a rainbow in the sky; In the floating algae, precipitation rainbow like dream
The golden willows in the setting sun, the green floating on the soft mud, and the pool under the shade of trees all come into view one by one.
Two metaphors are well used: the first one boldly imagines "the golden willow on the riverside" as "the bride in the sunset", which turns the inanimate scene language into a living creature, gentle and pleasant; The second is that the clear water is suspected as a "rainbow in the sky". After being crushed by floating algae, it turns into a "rainbow like dream". It is between the chaotic lovers that the poet, such as Zhuang Zhou, dreams of butterflies, forgets both things. He always feels "the gorgeous shadow in the wave light / rippling in my heart", and is willing to be a swaggering water plant in the gentle waves of Kanghe river. This combination of subjectivity and objectivity is not only a skillful achievement, but also a symbol of the poet's unrestrained pursuit of life and the spirit of beauty.
"Swagger": often derogatory, often used with "cross the market"; There is another meaning of "carefree". Using "carefree" to write water plants shows a free and unrestrained manner. This kind of "free and carefree" is originally a word for describing people, which is more vivid and vivid.
"Oily" and "swaggering": the "oil" is a smooth, flowing, and pleasant appearance. It not only enhances the sense of freedom of aquatic plants, but also reminds us of the rivers where aquatic plants can be "swayed": the breeze is gentle, the water waves are light, and the water quality is clear. Those water plants, like those coated with coagulated fat, swing back and forth with microwave in the water, so they are at ease. What a beautiful scene it is! And this beautiful scenery depends on the poet's "swagger".
"In the gentle waves of the Kanghe River, / I am willing to be a water plant": Based on this, we can understand the profound meaning of the poem and the poet's strong emotional experience.
"Wen Xin Diao Long Qing Cai" said: "love is the classics of literature." Xu Zhimo's choice of such words and the creation of such artistic conception are all driven by emotion. Xu Zhimo is an admirer of nature. He advocates that human beings approach nature, return to nature and integrate nature. When he first arrived in London, Cambridge's calm and leisurely environment and scenery aroused the poet's long-term and unfettered mood. He found that "Cambridge World" was the "nature reserve" shared by human beings. This has already appeared in Xu Zhimo's Cambridge, farewell. However, after his second visit to Cambridge, the poet's prose "Cambridge as I know" expressed this feeling more clearly and clearly: "at that time, I had leisure, some freedom, and some absolutely simple opportunities. Strange to say, it seems like the first time that I have recognized the brightness of the stars and the moon, the green grass, the fragrance of flowers, and the hospitality of flowing water. "
In the eyes of the author, the water and grass of the Kang River show a sense of ease and ease, which is exactly the realm of the poet's aspiration, which leads to the birth of "in the gentle waves of the Kanghe River, I am willing to be a water plant!". In this poem, he seems to have an instinctive feeling and identification with nature, reaching harmony with nature, such as the emotional exchange between "I" and "clouds in the western sky", feeling that "golden willow" has the charm of "bride", and "I" want to be transformed into the gentle waves of Kanghe River to experience "a water grass".
"Golden willow": willow is the symbol of departure in Chinese traditional poetry. For example: "in the past, I have gone, willows and willows are still there; Now I'm here. It's raining and snowing. "¡¶ Xiaoya in the book of songs.
Section 5-6 "looking for a dream, supporting a long pole, wandering to the greener grass; Full of starlight, singing in the starlight spot rot. But I can't sing, quietly is the farewell Sheng Xiao; Summer insects are silent for me, silence is Cambridge tonight
In verses 5 and 6, the poet followed the emergence of dreams and found a new artistic conception: the pursuit of dreams and the silence of parting. The dream is like a rainbow. Looking for a dream, supporting a long pole "," singing in the starry splendor. But I can't sing, "summer bug is silent for me, silence is Cambridge tonight!" Three reiterative sentences push the whole poem to a climax, just like the water of Kanghe river! The beautiful scenery of Kangqiao provokes the poet's strong impulse to "dream" and "sing" in the Kanghe river. However, in the greener grass, the poet's crazy state of "singing in the starry Splendor" has not been achieved because the Kanghe river is too beautiful, with the night, stars, water plants, golden willows, clear springs in deep pools, and rainbow dreams... Peaceful and harmonious. It seems that the poet is taking good care of a lover's dream, for fear that the dream will be damaged at all. The soft sigh like melody is perfectly integrated with the parting feeling. The silence and silence at this moment is just a kind of affectionate farewell song and the most beautiful farewell to Cambridge¡° Quietly is the farewell Sheng Xiao; Summer insects are silent for me, silence is Cambridge tonight The poet uses the method of "letting go is restrained", using aphorism, novel and beautiful metaphor or simple and direct lyric, which highlights the "quiet beauty" praised in the whole poem, and changes from the tranquility of scenery to the tranquility of emotion, which makes the poet's deep love of parting more fully expressed in the ups and downs of the melody, and condenses into the unique artistic conception of "silence is better than sound" in ancient poetry, It gives people a kind of beauty combining natural and deep.
"Quietly I left, just as I came quietly; I wave my sleeve, I don't take away a cloud. "
At the end of the poem, in order to strengthen the emotional color of "farewell again", the poet returns to the beginning of farewell. Compared with the first verse, there is no change in the other verses, only the last sentence is replaced. However, this kind of repetition is not a simple repetition of folk songs. It conveys a deeper emotional meaning - "don't take away a cloud" is a free and easy image of the poet's love and attachment to Kangqiao after he has gone through Kanghe river, A very dynamic posture adds a bit of poetic flavor to the whole poem, enhances a bit of elegant and natural and unrestrained, and reveals the poet's unique personality beauty in unexpected fantasy. The whole poem also completed a beautiful round Lyric structure.
5¡¢ Summary of integration
There are so many poems about parting in Chinese poetry. Let's take a few examples and compare them with farewell to Cambridge again. What's the novelty of farewell to Cambridge again?
This place is not Yandan, and the strong man's hair flushes his crown. The water is still cold today£¨ Luo Bin Wang's "send a person in Yishui" and the emperor's parting intention are both officials. There is a bosom friend in the sea£¨ Wang Bo's "send Du Shaofu to Shuzhou"
Cold rain lianjiang night into Wu, pingming see off guests Chu mountain solitary. Luoyang relatives and friends ask each other, an iceberg in the Yuhu£¨ Wang Changling's farewell to Xin Jian in Furong building)
Li Bai was about to go on a boat when he heard the sound of singing on the bank. Taohuatan water deep thousands of feet, not as good as Wang Lun send me love£¨ To Wang Lun by Li Bai)
Clear: the object of departure is special. In general, people leave in the poem, but in this poem "clouds in the West sky" are left. The object of farewell is transferred from the human world to the sky, which breaks out of the Convention of cold and noisy exhortation and gives people a fresh and elegant feeling.
Example 2 holding hands and looking at each other's tears, he was speechless and choking£¨ Liu Yong's rain and rain Bell)
Scattered ghost times gloomy, double drop don't tears across the river£¨ Liu Zongyuan's farewell to my brother Zongyi)
Weicheng Dynasty rain city light dust, guest color gently, willow color new. I advise you to have a glass of wine, and you will have no old friends when you come out of Yangguan in the West£¨ Wang Wei's sending yuan Er Shi Anxi)
It's sad to leave when the grass is all over. Road out of the cold clouds, people return to the evening snow. A little lonely is a guest early, but it is difficult to know a gentleman late. When we face each other in the air, where is the wind and dust£¨¡¶ Send Li Duan to Lu Lun)
Clear: create a relaxed atmosphere¡° Sentimentality has always hurt separation. " Since ancient times, parting has always been a kind of heavy melancholy, but this poem only paints the scenery without imitating the sound. It creates a silent and silent environment with "gentle", "quiet" and "silent", which eliminates the heavy feeling caused by the injury in parting, and increases the elegant element.
Imagine what you would see in your eyes if you were going on a long journey in front of your parents, relatives and friends? Combined with your own experience, put yourself in the shoes of Xu Zhimo.
Clear: the choice of image is novel. According to the general situation, when a poet leaves Cambridge, he will see tall buildings and traffic in his eyes and hear the roar of machinery in his ears when there are people seeing him off. However, the poet did not take in the lens of all these things. The images written in his poems to express their feelings are "clouds" and natural objects such as "golden willows", "gentle waves", "green lotus", "green grass" and "starlight". What kind of feeling do these images give us? It is as if the author is a God who does not eat the fireworks among people, creating a sense of freshness.
Conclusion: in terms of ideological content, this poem only expresses a kind of emotion like microwave and smoke, and the social projection is very vague, which can not show the spirit of the times in the May 4th movement. However, from the perspective of poetic art, this poem is of lofty status and reaches the realm of perfection.
(1) the artistic conception is elegant and pleasant. Kangqiao in Xu Zhimo's works is full of life and spirituality, with the gentle and elegant demeanor of the poet, and is integrated with the poet's feelings. The poet's feelings are not directly revealed, it is warm and measured; Light start, light end, but contains a lot of complex emotions, people have a rich association and aftertaste¡¶ Farewell to Cambridge not only inherits the tradition of classical poetry, but also infuses modern people's deep love for their alma mater. It goes beyond the emotional sigh of the general separated lovers. It also has the individual color of modern intellectuals advocating themselves and the symbolic meaning of pursuing freedom.
(2) the poet understands the harmonious integration of subjective emotion and objective scenery, and deals with the relationship between emotion and scenery. The poem weakens the catharsis of parting feelings in the poems, focusing on the description of the beautiful natural scenery of Kangqiao, and combines his love and attachment with his singing of the natural scenery. In the artistic conception of emotion and scenery, the poet's feeling of parting is deeper, more beautiful, more vigorous, natural and natural, As a round and bright pearl, what you get is not sporadic flash and charm, but a harmonious unity of human and nature, emotion and beauty.
(3) formal structure, with four sentences and one line, in perfect order and echoing.
(4) the language is fresh and full of musical beauty. The language of this poem is characterized by its simplicity and fluency, but it is also refined without any trace of carving. The metaphors in the poem are fresh, accurate, vivid and natural like flowing water, without the tendency of Europeanization of the new poetry at that time. At the same time, as a representative of Crescent society, Xu Zhimo agreed with Wen Yiduo's "Three Beauties" (architectural beauty, painting beauty and musical beauty) of new poetry. In terms of the musical beauty of poetry, he has his own originality. In addition to regular rhythm and harmonious rhyme, he also stressed the fluctuation of syllables and paid attention to the complete music melody¡¶ Farewell to Cambridge: there are seven sections in the poem, four lines in each section, two or three meals in each line. It is not only informal but also strict in law. The rhyme is strict in two or four rhymes, with cadence and eloquence. This beautiful rhythm rippled like a ripple. It was not only a prerequisite for a devout student to seek a dream, but also fit the ups and downs of the poet's feelings. It had a unique aesthetic pleasure. The seven verses are arranged at random, and the rhythm is slowly spreading among them, which is quite a poet's bearing of "white face in long robes and thin in cold country". The whole poem forms a complete piece of music, which brings the unity of musical beauty and modeling beauty.
Farewell to Cambridge teaching plan 3
1. Basic knowledge goal: to understand the connotation of new literati poetry.
2. The goal of Ideological Education: Zhimo's emotional way and personal experience.
3. Ability training goal: the appreciation method of new poetry.
Appreciation of new poetry.
The appreciation method of poetry.
Read and appreciate.
2 class hours
Lesson 1: Farewell to Cambridge
I. Introduction of new courses
1. Have you seen April day? Can you introduce it£¨ What are the contents of it and what kind of person is Xu Zhimo In China, being rich often means doing whatever you like and spending money recklessly. So there are more rich people in China, but what is lacking is aristocracy. People of real noble origin behave differently from others. They are more cultured, closer to art and far away from money. Therefore, if China wants to improve its social atmosphere and become a respected country, it must have its own aristocratic community. In the west, the aristocracy affects the whole social fashion. After the great changes in Eastern Europe, Russia was once in a dilemma, and people's lives were very difficult. However, in the small Russian cities bordering China, what people saw was orderly and polite (compared with China's rush buying style), they still went to the opera house and read the same books, which is the role of culture.
The ancients have a saying: Food and clothing and know etiquette. Maslow has a hierarchy of needs theory. Meeting the desire of speech is the minimum pursuit of human beings. After food and clothing and security are met, people still have the need of belonging, dignity and self realization. In order to pursue physiological needs, some people call it "ideal of pigsty", and people should pursue it at a higher level. Sometimes, we have to choose between vulgarity and nobility, between degeneration and pursuit. So, I think, everyone should
We should try our best to cultivate our noble temperament. This aristocratic temperament is not arrogant, but modest, not rude, but civilized, not bohemian, but abide by the rules. Rogue tycoon Huang Jinrong buttoned his clothes tightly from small to under in hot weather. Why? He doesn't want to be a hooligan. He wants to be a gentleman. Those gentlemen on the Titanic, to the last moment of their lives, still maintain their dignity and leave their vitality to the elderly and women, and the band is also playing solemnly. This is the gentleman. For example, I hope that Chen Wensi will attract people's attention with his own charm and internal cultivation, rather than by talking aloud to attract attention.
The teacher added Xu Zhimo. This beautiful man in the new poetry world has become the "popular lover" of Beiping girls.
2¡¢ Teaching new lessons
(1) reading guidance
1. Now let's listen to a song. Then read it below yourself. Which student will read it to you later.
Guiding recitation: Xu Zhimo belongs to the Crescent School, which advocates Three Beauties: architectural beauty, musical beauty and painting beauty. If you want to read the beauty of music, punctuation is very important. Read by yourself, and then experience the three beauties.
One student read, the other commented. So again and again.
How to break sentences in the first section? How to read it?
3. There is another question here. Why did the poet say "I left gently" at the beginning rather than "I walked lightly", which is more in line with the grammatical norms. He used two light ones behind him, both after "I".
Note: we have mentioned the function of adjusting word order, one is emphasis, the other is the need of phonology. Here is mainly to emphasize, and such a writing, the phonological feeling is better. The poet stressed the quiet tone with a gentle farewell. He used three of them to express his love for Kanghe and his feeling of parting. The most beautiful impression of Kang River to the poet is her tranquility and harmony. The poet can't bear to disturb her tranquility and break her beauty£¨ In the bamboo forest: so and so here for a visit)
4. The poem is divided into seven sections. Is the intonation of each section the same? In general, we will read more and fuller during climax. In this poem, which section do you think is climax? Why?
The first paragraph is to say goodbye to you. The second to fourth sections are about the beautiful scenery of Cambridge. Because of recalling the beautiful scenery, the author forbids
I can't help but get excited. I want to support a long pole to find a dream, and full of starlight, sing loudly in the starry night! But then it came back to reality. I couldn't sing. I had to go. How many times have the author's feelings changed? What are the changes?
Colorful dream -- looking for dream -- waking up
On the gentle and the quiet: there is a view that quiet can be understood as his unwillingness to shout out his old dream, especially his unwillingness to let people know his complicated situation and complex heart. At the same time, quiet also has the meaning of loneliness, this piece of emotional territory belongs to his own, a pure feeling poet can only choose this way of farewell. Gently highlights the quiet, mainly in the beginning to create an atmosphere, and when the author experienced a turbulent heart, his heart is actually more lonely.
Let's play the recitation tape for students to understand.
(2) content discussion
Q: the one who is depressed is just another! Parting often makes many things very beautiful. So, what scenery does the author choose to represent Cambridge?
1. Jinliu. Why not talk about willows and green willows but golden willows? The setting sun sets off gold, but it may be golden in the water. It seems that you haven't seen gold for willow trees. Gold is also one of the most valuable colors. The willows here are no longer ordinary willows, but represent the whole Kangqiao. The author's feelings for Kangqiao are as beautiful as gold! Therefore, he chose the most beautiful moment of willow to describe it, and compared the willow tree to the bride. Even the shadow is brilliant. The bride is the most beautiful moment in a girl's life. Thus, Kangqiao's position in Xu Zhimo's heart can be seen.
2. Qingxing. As mentioned just now, willow is a very beautiful plant, and in the eyes of Chinese people, willow is closely related to parting. There is a place called Baqiao in Xi'an, which is a place to see you off in ancient times. But the green lotus here is just a common weed, and it is still on the mud. Why is Xu Zhimo willing to make such a weed?
Here, the soft mud makes people think of the delicate and smooth mud, which is also very lovely and makes people have a close desire; Water grass is oily, which makes you feel its vitality; The word "swagger" expresses the happiness and lightness of aquatic plants. The image of water plants in Roubo is a metaphor of the poet's happy life in Cambridge.
Why did the ordinary scenery become so beautiful in the poet's eyes? Because these scenery places the author's infinite nostalgia for Kangqiao. Willow herbs are merciless, and the poets are sentimental. When they become the images of the poets, they are full of the feelings of the poets. At this time, we call the scenery described by the author as images. If there is no load of this emotion, it can only be called object image. This poem expresses the author's emotion through a group of images, so the atmosphere and artistic realm it sets off are called artistic conception. Image image artistic conception
3. Tang Wenru's title of QingCaoHu in Longyang County: the west wind blows the old Dongting wave, and Xiangjun's hair is white all night. After drunk, I don't know that the sky is in the water.
Other possible problems:
Section 6: why can't poets sing? Because he is about to leave Cambridge, the poet's mood immediately becomes extremely painful when he thinks of leaving. So the poet said, "I can't sing.". The heaviness of parting made no sound.
How to understand "quietly is the farewell Sheng Xiao"? Silent, Sheng Xiao sound, this is a pair of contradictions, but here the author reached a unity. The poet's heart must be rolling like the sea, but the sadness of parting overwhelms everything, so the painful farewell song can only reverberate in his heart. What a great pain£¨ The farewell Sheng Xiao is quiet and seemingly contradictory. In fact, there is a unity here, which means solitude, and the sound of farewell makes the author's inner solitude more vivid. (the difference between silence, no sound is called silence, such as silence, while silence means harmony. In it, there is a kind of vitality. If you are poor, you will benefit the world at the same time; if you are poor, you will be well protected.)
Lesson 2: theme analysis and appreciation of Xu Zhimo's other poems
Q: why is Xu Zhimo so attached to Kangqiao£¨ Do you have any students who can try to talk about it¡¶ April day in the world)
1. Xu Zhimo expressed his great love for nature in Kangqiao I know. In 1920, due to the persuasion and recommendation of Mr. Dickinson, the poet studied in Cambridge University as a special student, and spent more than a year in his life's happiest days. Kangqiao is a place where he often goes to read, take a walk and row a boat. During this period of time, the poet "slowly discovered" Cambridge and was full of feelings for him. "I never knew that I had a greater pleasure." Because of this, the poet's third European tour, a person quietly came to Cambridge. However, after a short stay, the poet had to say goodbye to Cambridge¡° Those who are gloomy and enchanted can only be separated from themselves< A few months later, when the poet recalled the departure, there was still a strong feeling of nostalgia between the lines. Students can also write a farewell to salt in the future.
In the poet's works, Cambridge is full of soul, emotion, or spirituality. The poem begins with three "gentle", as if the mother is afraid to wake up a sleeping baby. The poet's pity and attachment to Cambridge are on the paper. Because of sentimental attachment, when the poet is about to leave, ordinary scenery becomes unusual in the poet's emotional eyes. Kangqiao water light, beautiful dip see a layer of melancholy; Oil water grass is the Kang River out - only a small hand, like in welcome, like to retain; The Qingtan under the elm trees has precipitated the past Kangqiao life. Those beautiful days are like the old cellar, sending out bursts of mellow fragrance?? The poet could hardly control himself and wanted to paddle a long pole to sing in the depths of the Kang river. However, the dream is a dream after all. The poet has to face the reality, press his attachment to Kangqiao in his heart, and leave quietly without waking up the flowers and grass here. The whole Cambridge World is silent for the poet's departure. Happiness and melancholy interweave in the whole poem, soft beauty and sadness coexist. The beautiful scenery description contains deep feelings, which shows the poet's deep attachment to Cambridge.
2. If it's just a good memory of Cambridge University, why not say goodbye to Cambridge Library by gently waving my hand? The scenery of Kangqiao is very beautiful. The poet called it "the most beautiful water in the world". In his nostalgia for Kangqiao, the poet is full of love and yearning for nature. This kind of love and yearning is not ordinary people's sightseeing, but the poet's temperament and the nature of the deep agreement. The poet said, "I am a believer in life, and I believe that life is by no means as gloomy as most of us infer from our own experience. The root cause of our illness is forgetting our roots. Man is the natural birth, than the flowers and birds on the branches; But unfortunately, we are civilized people. It's like a day when we enter the WTO and it's like a day away from nature. Leave the soil of flowers and plants, away from the water fish, can happy? Can it survive? From nature, we get our lives; From nature, we should share our continued nourishment. "
It can be seen that the Cambridge World here has become a symbol of nature. The natural scenery of Kangqiao world moistens the poet's soul and brings him joy and happiness again and again; At the same time, it also smoothed the trauma of the poet's heart, and cleared away the poet's "pain, boredom, constraint and dryness"£¨ Therefore, the poet's description of Kangqiao is not completely realistic, but takes some of the most typical landscapes (not landmark buildings) to leave its appearance and take its spirit, and carefully constructs several colorful and soft pictures; At sunset, the willows and the broken shadows are covered with gold; Soft waves rippling, water grass shaking: the pool reflects the rainbow, floating algae like a dream: stars fall, spring, colorful?? We can't see the traffic and hear the noise of the city. It's a beautiful and confusing natural world. It's some of the most beautiful pieces of nature. Even the poet seems to walk on tiptoe, silent, but the infatuation with nature has long been integrated into the beautiful scenery. The poet regards nature as the mother of human beings, "we can never be independent. Happiness is a child who never leaves his mother's care, and health is a person who is always close to nature. " No wonder the poet will feel melancholy when he leaves. The poet and even the most beautiful and pure poems show his yearning for and protection of the natural realm which is not contaminated by the secular world.
3. Why is Xu Zhimo so infatuated with Cambridge? Just because I read books here? Obviously not. Is it because of the beautiful scenery of Kanghe river? It's not entirely true. It should be noted that the poet is from the south. He has seen many good mountains and waters. Look through the poet's prose and letters, and you may find the answer. The poet once said¡° My whole life only that spring, said also pitiful, has never wasted. Only that spring, my life is natural, is really happy£¨ Although it happened to be the time when I felt the most pain in my life.) I had leisure, freedom, and opportunity to be alone. Strange to say, it seemed like the first time that I recognized the brightness of the stars and the moon, the green grass, the fragrance of flowers, and the hospitality of the flowing water. Can I forget the arrogance of early spring? How many mornings have I wandered alone in the frosty woods?? In order to listen to the birds, look forward to the sunrise, to find the flowers and plants in the soil, to experience the most subtle and wonderful spring letter. Ah, that's the new thrush. Try its new voice on the withering green branches over there! Ah, this is the first snowball to earn a half frozen ground! Ah, isn't this a new tide with lonely willows
Farewell to Cambridge teaching plan 4
1¡¢ Teaching focus
1. Students can understand the beauty of music, painting and architecture.
2. Students can grasp the change of the author's feelings through the understanding of specific words and sentences.
3. Students can read the poem with emotion by grasping the emotion of the article.
2¡¢ Teaching difficulties
1. The perception of "painting beauty".
2. Grasp the emotion of the article.
Third, comparative appreciation method, expansion method, beautiful reading method, group discussion method
4¡¢ Teaching steps
In ancient times
Qu "Yangguan Sandie" entered the country and recited the ancient poem "send yuan Er Shi Anxi" together.
What is this poem about£¨ Farewell)
This is the departure of the ancients. Let's learn a modern farewell poem "farewell to Cambridge" today to see what kind of parting it is.
1. Overall perception
Read this poem together and feel how it is written?
(good, beautiful or some specific scenery in the poem to answer)
In the second paragraph, what kind of scene does the writer feel like?
According to the way of appreciating the second paragraph of the poem above, discuss in groups: what scenes can you see through the author's careful description in paragraphs 3, 4, 5 and 6, please describe this kind of scene.
The third section: Kanghe refreshing river water, Qingling freely in the soft mud cheerfully waved.
The fourth paragraph: the dream is as colorful as a rainbow. Every floating algae in the Kanghe river is immersed in a dream of freedom to be found.
The fifth section: I paddle a long pole and drive a boat. I go boating in the gentle waves of the Kang River to seek my dream. The stars in the sky are reflected in the waves of the Kanghe river. The water and the sky are the same. The boat swayed through the stars. In this situation, only singing can express my feelings.
The sixth paragraph: the dream is still the same. Can I still support a long pole to find the dream of freedom? Tonight's silence will accompany me to leave quietly. Leave this free Cambridge, leave this free dream.
Now we have expressed the artistic conception of the text. The author describes a world of Kang river that people yearn for. The so-called "painting in poetry, poetry in painting" since we have described the paintings in poetry, can you give each painting a beautiful name?
4. Poems and pictures
Is the author's emotion unchangeable when he describes these visionary landscapes? In each paragraph of the poem, please find the words or words that best reflect the author's emotional changes.
6. Writing background (deepen students' understanding of the author's emotion)
After returning to China in 1922, Xu Zhimo struggled hard for life in real China. In 1928, when he traveled to Europe for the third time and Cambridge for the second time, standing on the Cambridge bridge where he once dreamed of flying, he could not help but think of the freedom and joy that had long been gone. The author wrote this farewell poem on his way home.
First of all: teacher model reading
Secondly, students should read each other
Again: play the farewell to Cambridge read by Huang Lei
The beauty of painting: clouds, golden willows, green flowers, water plants, starlight, summer insects.
The beauty of music -- light rhythm, soft rhythm, cadence and catchy.
Architectural beauty: four lines and one section, arranged at random, with similar words and echoes.
Did the author leave his alma mater, Cambridge University? What else did he leave?
1) the literary dream that I wanted to realize.
2) two years of Kangqiao life made him and Lin Huiyin indissoluble. The second paragraph of the article implied that Lin Huiyin's appearance made the author's mood ripple.
11. Blackboard writing
Beauty of painting, beauty of music, beauty of Architecture
1. Read and recite farewell to Cambridge with emotion.
2. Expand the farewell to Cambridge.
Farewell to Cambridge teaching plan 5
1. Understand the author's resume and writing style;
2. Through repeated reading, we can experience the composition, rhythm and rhythm of poetry, and feel the musical beauty of poetry.
3. Chew the language of poetry, grasp the image of poetry, taste the beauty of artistic conception, and understand the thoughts and feelings expressed by the poet.
Feel the beauty of poetry and human feelings, and taste the "Three Beauties" in art, namely, the beauty of music, the beauty of architecture and the beauty of painting.
Teaching difficulties Feel the passion surging in the poem and grasp the theme of the poem.
teaching method Methods: recitation, question and answer appreciation, inquiry learning.
I. Introduction of new courses
Mr. Zhu Ziqing said: modern poets should be the first to recommend Xu Zhimo and Guo Moruo. A writer also said that in the history of modern literature, there are three collections of poems that can not be forgotten: one is Hu Shi's collection of attempts, the other is Guo Moruo's goddess, and the other is Xu Zhimo's poetry of Zhimo. Even now, there are many friends who like Xu Zhimo's poems. It can be seen that his poems have great influence, deep influence and far-reaching influence.
2. Brief introduction to the author:
Xu Zhimo, born in Haining, Zhejiang Province, is a modern poet and essayist. He is a representative of the new moon school. Born in a wealthy family, his father is well-known in Zhejiang for setting up industries. He entered Hangzhou Fuchong school in 1910 and Peking University in 1915. In 1918, according to his father's wish, he went to the United States to study banking (his father hoped that he would become a banker in the future). In 1919, he learned that the May 4th Movement broke out, which aroused patriotic enthusiasm in his heart. In 1920, I went to Cambridge, England to study. As a special student, I spent more than a year of real leisure and freedom here. According to his recollection, this was the happiest day of his life (on both sides of the beautiful Kanghe River, he was lying on the green lawn dotted with stars and yellow flowers, reading books or looking at the clouds in the sky. Sometimes he goes boating in the rippling Kanghe River, and he is totally intoxicated with nature.) He began to write poetry in 1921 and was deeply influenced by the romantic poets Wordsworth, Byron and Shelley in the 19th century. After returning to China, he successively served as a professor of Peking University and Tsinghua University. The new moon society was established with Hu Shi and others as the representative of new poetry. He is a individualist, who believes in the ideal of absolute freedom of personality, and puts the pursuit of ideal above everything. Hu Shi said in his memorial to Zhimo: "his outlook on life is really a kind of 'pure belief', in which there are only three big characters: love, freedom and beauty." In short, his ideal is British style democracy, British style politics. He worshipped nature and advocated that human beings should approach nature, return to nature and integrate nature. Many of his poems are fresh in language, appropriate in metaphor and gentle in style.
On November 19, 1931, he took the "Jinan" plane from Nanjing to Beijing. In Dangjiazhuang, 50 miles away from Jinan, he suddenly encountered heavy fog. The plane touched a mountain and caught fire. Unfortunately, he was only 36 years old. It is really "quietly I left, just as I quietly came", he really turned into a "cloud" and left us.
This farewell to Cambridge is the author's personal experience on the way home after his third visit to Cambridge in 1928. It shows his pursuit of individual freedom. Because of the harmonious syllables and beautiful artistic conception, it is favored by readers.
3¡¢ Guide reading
1. The students read it, and the teacher suggested: this poem is like a serenade. We should read euphemistic and delicate feelings. Slow down the pace. The tone should be soothing, gentle and deep (especially: quiet, gentle and silent).
2. Teachers' model reading and students' imitation£¨ Or play the model reading tape, students imitate)
3. Let students perceive the content of the poem on the basis of repeated reading.
1) question: what do you think is the main emotion expressed in this poem?
Clear: the deep feeling of farewell to Kangqiao.
2) ask: Why did the poet say "I left gently" at the beginning, instead of "I left gently"? He used two "gentle" after "I", which is more in line with the grammatical norms.
Definiteness: the function of adjusting word order is mainly to emphasize. The use of three "gentle" highlights "tranquility" and sets a lyric tone for the whole poem. It shows the deep feeling of reluctant to part, as well as helpless and sentimental. The poet can't bear to disturb Cambridge. At the same time, it sets off the image of the poet drifting away slowly. In addition, I feel better in rhyme.
4¡¢ Analysis and appreciation
1) guide students to feel the beauty of image as a whole
Q: what is your impression of Cambridge described by the author?
Yes, the scenery is picturesque. When evaluating Wang Wei's poems, Su Shi said: "there are poems in the paintings when you look at the paintings of Mo Jie."; Wei Mo Jie's poems. There is a picture in the poem. " Now we are tasting Xu Zhimo's "farewell to Cambridge" can be called "painting in poetry"£¨ Blackboard writing: picturesque scenery)
2. Looking for images: what scenery is the beauty of Kangqiao£¨ What scenery in the poem impressed you deeply Why write these scenes?.
Clear: clouds, golden willows, Qingxing, Qingtan, changpao, Xinghui.
These natural scenery are soft and beautiful. Both of them have gone beyond their own natural attributes and permeated the author's love for Kanghe river. The image is the scene that integrates the author's subjective feelings.
(objective image) + (subjective affection) = image
3) question: when the poet says goodbye, what actions can reflect his deep love for Cambridge?
Clear: wave, dream, sing, silence.
2) to feel the beauty of image as a whole£¨ If possible, you can play the scenery film about Kangqiao.)
1. In the second section, the willows on the bank are written¡° "Golden willow" is the willow under the setting sun, which is plated with a layer of charming gold. The golden willow twigs swaying with the wind, beautiful and graceful, like a beautiful "bride", vividly describes the beautiful posture of the golden willow, and conveys the poet's infinite joy and attachment and strong tender love¡° "Yan Ying" in the poet's "heart", "rippling", the unity of things and I, the blend of love and scenery. Who is willing to leave the beautiful bride? We can see the status of Kangqiao in Xu Zhimo's heart.
In the eyes of Chinese, Liu has a very close relationship with departure. There is a place called Baqiao in Xi'an, which is a place for seeing off in ancient times. It's really sad, but Baqiao willow
2. In the third section, the water plants of Kanghe River are described. Qingxing is an ordinary water plant. Why is Xu Zhimo willing to be such a water plant?
Clear: here, soft mud reminds people of the delicate and smooth mud, very cute, let people have a close desire; Water grass is oily, which makes you feel its vitality; The word "swagger" describes the lightness of the water grass undulating with the microwave. The image flaunting in Roubo Li is the poet's metaphor for his happy life in Cambridge. He also said hello to the poet and welcomed him¡° The word "willingly" expresses the poet's permanent love for Kanghe River, and is willing to flow in the river forever, "born in Si, grew up in Si, and died in Si".
Why did the ordinary scenery become so beautiful in the poet's eyes? Because these scenery places the author's infinite nostalgia for Kangqiao. Liu herb is merciless, and the poet is affectionate.
3. The fourth section is about the Qingtan under the elm. The pool here refers to Byron pool, which is said to have played here. Qingquan reflects the rainbow in the sky, colorful, how poetic! The floating algae seem to have a rainbow like dream. The integration of emotion into the scene brings people into a dream like mood.
In the fifth section, the poet's infatuation reaches a climax. The poet seems to have forgotten that he is about to leave Cambridge. Imagine yourself rowing on a pole to the greener grass to find the "Rainbow" dream. When he came back in the evening, the water waves and the stars reflected each other. The poet couldn't help but want to "sing" and his happy mood reached the climax.
In the sixth section, the poet returns from fantasy to reality. Thinking of leaving Cambridge tonight, I can't help but feel sad and depressed. Therefore, we can not "sing", but can only "quietly" blow the sad sound of parting, and taste the melancholy of parting in silence. Even xiachong seems to feel the feeling of parting and keep silent for him¡° Silence is the Cambridge of the evening ". The happy Cambridge in the past is speechless. Everything is quiet for the poet's departure, pushing the poet's sorrow of separation to the extreme. At this time, silence is better than sound, and silence is better than thousands of words!
How to understand "quietly is the farewell Sheng Xiao"? Silent, Sheng Xiao sound, this is a pair of contradictions, but here the author reached a unity. The poet's heart must be rolling like the sea, but the sadness of parting overwhelms everything, so the farewell song of Sheng Xiao can only reverberate in his heart.
Section 7, echo with the beginning. The poet is so reluctant to leave. The clouds can't be taken away, but the poet emphasizes with exaggeration that "one cloud will not be taken away". In addition, two "stealthily" reveal that the poet is not willing to plunder his beloved Kangqiao. He can't bear to let Kangqiao and I feel sad together. This section is not a simple repetition of the first section, but more affectionate and sentimental. At this point, the poet's feelings for Kangqiao were expressed in "Silence", "quietly" and "gently", and the heavy feeling of "hurt and parting" was eliminated, and the sense of elegance was increased.
Summary: this poem expresses a kind of parting feeling like microwave light smoke, which arouses strong resonance of readers and gives people aesthetic enjoyment. The reason is that he expressed a common feeling of human beings in the form of wonderful art: that is, people always miss the beautiful things that are lost.
Read it again and read out your feelings.
Blackboard writing: attachment to reality
Farewell to the beautiful scenery of Kangqiao
Attachment to reality
7. Writing features:
1. Conception: unconventional and unconventional
First of all, the object of farewell turns from person to object, which gives people a sense of fresh and elegant.
Secondly, it creates a special atmosphere. This poem only paints the scenery, but not the sound. It creates a quiet environment with "light", "quiet" and "Silence", which eliminates the heavy feeling of "sad parting" and increases the sense of elegance.
Thirdly, the choice of image is unique. The images of the poet's feelings are "clouds", "golden willows", "gentle waves", "water plants" and "starlight" and other natural scenery, avoiding human fireworks: high-rise buildings, traffic, machinery roaring and seeing off people, thus creating a sense of freshness.
The unique conception comes from the poet's pursuit of individual freedom. Xu Zhimo worshipped nature and advocated that human beings should approach nature, return to nature and integrate nature. Therefore, if you want to be "a water plant" and think of "where the green grass is greener", it is the expression of poetic life.
2. It has three beauties
The beauty of music: the rhyme of each section is basically the same; Chapter harmony, strong sense of rhythm; The structure of palindromic repetition (echo) is the first and the last section, with similar semantic meaning and the same rhythm.
1) use more colorful words such as "cloud", "golden willow", "sunset", "colorful shadow", "Qingxing", "Rainbow", "colorful star";
2) use the words with strong action: wave, wave, wave, crush, trace and wave to make it a dynamic picture and give people a three-dimensional feeling.
Architectural beauty: neat sentences and symmetrical sections. There are two sentences in each section, and the single line and double line are arranged in one space. The appearance is neat and uniform, giving people a sense of beauty.
Crescent poetry school is a school which attaches great importance to the beauty of form in the history of new poetry. It has played an important role in promoting the maturity and development of vernacular new poetry. As the soul of crescent poetry school, Xu Zhimo and Wen Yiduo have made great contributions.
8. Operation arrangement:
Read the article "Cambridge as I know" in the Chinese reading book.
[farewell to Cambridge teaching plan (selected 5)] related articles:
one Farewell to Cambridge teaching plan
two Selected three teaching plans of farewell to Cambridge
three 2017 selected teaching plan on farewell to Cambridge
four Teaching plan of farewell to Cambridge
five Farewell to Cambridge's teaching plan
six Farewell to Cambridge teaching plan
seven Teaching plan of farewell to Cambridge
eight Farewell to Kangqiao teaching plan courseware
nine Teaching plan of farewell to Cambridge