Five brochures of teaching plan for grade one
As time goes by so fast, we are going to the next stage of teaching. Now let's make a good plan. I believe that writing a teaching plan is a headache for many people. Here are 5 pieces of teaching plan for grade one compiled for everyone, for reference only. Let's have a look.
Teaching plan for Grade 1
1、 Guiding ideology:
Based on the guiding ideology of suburban science classroom teaching mode "learning plan guidance - independent inquiry", the guiding ideology of "health first" and the educational purpose of "education first" are adhered to according to the development plan of the school and the main points of teaching and scientific research. At the same time, combining with the science curriculum standards, we should deeply understand the spirit of teaching and educating people, emancipate our minds, change our concepts, have the courage to explore, and creatively carry out scientific teaching work. We should actively encourage students to experience inquiry based learning activities, cultivate their curiosity and desire for inquiry, develop their understanding of the nature of science, and enable them to learn to explore strategies to solve problems, To lay a good foundation for their lifelong learning and life, so that our school's science teaching has a further breakthrough.
2、 Teaching objectives:
1. Through the process and experience of real scientific observation activities; It is preliminarily realized that scientific observation needs to be meticulous and pay attention to methods; And gain self-confidence in a series of observation and description activities.
2. Guide and promote students to carry out investigation activities; Encourage students to be close to and pay attention to the surrounding environment.
3. Organize and guide students to experience some basic observation activities in the process of classroom teaching, and experience the process of asking questions and finding more observation contents in the process of observation activities; Experience the process of solving problems in observation activities and trying to constantly improve observation methods.
4. Be able to observe in order, purposefully and carefully. The use of seeing, touching, listening and other methods of observation, comprehensive use of sensory perception of things.
5. Be able to record and present the observation results in various forms such as words, pictures and tables. Communicate with classmates and evaluate the observation results.
6. It can be consulted data To understand the relevant issues.
7. In various activities of observation and research, students can gradually pay attention to facts, observe carefully, respect others' opinions, dare to put forward different opinions, and are willing to cooperate and communicate. At the same time, through the observation of water, we can maintain and develop students' desire to explore and discover the mysteries of surrounding things.
3、 Teaching measures:
In order to better achieve the teaching objectives of this semester, in view of the actual situation of our school students in the final examination of last semester, combined with the school's "group cooperative learning" teaching mode, breaking through the teaching difficulties and solving the key points, combined with the actual situation of the students in grade three and four, I have formulated the following teaching measures:
(1) teaching work:
1. Strengthen students' mastery of basic knowledge, let students pay attention to the collection and understanding of facts, and learn to process, organize, abstract and summarize the facts.
2. Using the new curriculum concept, we should use teaching materials instead of teaching materials. We should study teaching materials carefully, pay attention to the design of students' typical scientific inquiry activities, and do a good job of preparation before class. Using a variety of evaluation methods to stimulate students' interest in inquiry.
3. Encourage students to guess boldly and make various assumptions and predictions on the result of a problem. Teach students to think about action plan before solving problems, give students opportunities to ask questions and hypotheses, and guide students to find evidence for verification.
4. Make full use of teaching aids, wall charts, audio-visual teaching materials for intuitive teaching, and enrich the teaching process with colorful personal activities; In particular, it is necessary to organize every observation and cognition activity, so that students can experience and experience each activity.
5. Each class should set up a scientific learning cooperation group, so that students can learn through mutual exchange, cooperation, help and discussion.
6. Classroom routine and order: textbooks and notebooks are ready to be placed on the desk, and the bell stops on time to start (or finish) class, and each other does not occupy time.
7. Ask questions at any time in class and evaluate the score: add points (speaking, listening, guessing, daring to put forward different opinions, reasonable suggestions, innovative 'design, etc.), and make timely evaluation and feedback, so that students can immediately grasp their daily situation.
8. The experiment is graded: in order to develop each student's ability, the group leader, the experimenter and the recorder take turns, and the experiment record examination system is implemented
9 Study In his life, he often observes the scientific phenomena in life, and can solve one or several life problems with the knowledge learned, so as to realize the real life of science.
10. Implement the course content understanding and mastering in class, the next class question scoring system, unit one practice and one test mode, classroom homework, timely correction, so that students develop the habit of completing homework in time, and homework is also star rated.
(2) teacher development:
1. Seriously participate in various forms of effective new curriculum training activities to further change their educational concepts, enhance curriculum awareness and curriculum implementation level, and provide strong guarantee for the implementation of the new curriculum;
2. Take part in the study and training activities of the curriculum standards and new teaching materials of science, and make clear the direction of curriculum reform of science; Scientific research should be carried out frequently to overcome difficulties and improve the ability of curriculum understanding;
(3) activities with scientific characteristics
1. Science fiction:
The purpose of the activity is to further develop students' curiosity and curiosity about the world around them, as well as the scientific attitude of bold imagination and innovation; Cultivate children to be close to nature, cherish life, love their hometown, and actively participate in the protection of resources and environment.
Activity content: junior students can participate in the creation of innovative and meaningful paintings related to science. Award certificate for outstanding works.
2. Tomorrow's little scientist:
Purpose: in order to further increase the students' practical ability, let them develop the ability of observation and thinking. Through carrying out scientific invention activities, students can feel that science is around and fresh, and apply the knowledge learned in invention and creation, and pay attention to cultivating students' ability to solve practical problems by using knowledge.
Activity content: students can use the objects around them to design and create their own scientific inventions. There are no restrictions on content and genre. Excellent works will be displayed in the whole school.
First year teaching plan part 2
I. Basic information of students:
There are 44 students in this class. These students are just beginning to write exercises. Although many children can write smooth words, there are many wrong characters. There is no order in writing. They can not express a complete meaning, let alone write concrete. In the aspect of oral communication, most students can express what they want to express, but they are not fluent enough. Many students are timid and have poor psychological quality. For example, in class, they raise their hands to answer questions with clear answers; But for the questions with their own opinions, they are shy to answer them, or some students simply don't care, do not know how to answer, do not raise their hands to answer, just listen to others. I found that most students chinese Learning habits have improved, but in the composition There are many problems, such as the content is not specific enough, the language is not standardized, the use of words is not accurate, and so on. This is mainly due to the lack of solid training at ordinary times, so we should work hard in this semester's teaching, and we need to strengthen the training. 2、 Teaching objectives:
The composition in this volume is arranged eight times. They are: write about flowers I like, animals I like, things I want to invent, green action, thank you letters, interesting discoveries, my dreams, stories about me and books. In the arrangement of exercises, we try our best to provide convenience for students' independent exercises. We do not specify the title of the exercises. Generally, we propose the content and scope. Most students have the content that can be written. The questions are decided by the students themselves. In addition, in the eighth language garden, there was an assignment that did not mention any scope. Students could write what they wanted and how they wanted to write.
1. To know how to write is to express oneself and communicate with others.
2. Develop the habit of paying attention to the things around you, consciously enrich your own knowledge, cherish your unique feelings, and accumulate materials for your exercises.
3. Be able to write simple documentary composition and imaginative composition according to the requirements of each exercise, with specific content and true feelings. According to the needs of the content of the exercise, the expression can be segmented.
4. Keep writing diary To try out the experiment of students' marking and writing practice, and let parents give guidance for correcting. 5. Be able to use common punctuation marks according to the needs of expression.
6. Revise one's own work and exchange with others to make sure that the sentence is smooth, the line is correct, and the writing is standard and neat.
7. Advocate serious revision and develop good habits. 3、 Measures to improve the level of writing:
1. Teach Chinese well and pay attention to the combination of reading and writing for a long time.
In Chinese teaching, not only to help students understand the ideological content of the article, but also to guide students to carry out
Language accumulation, guide students to learn how to observe things, analyze things, choose words and sentences, conjunctions into paragraphs and articles.
2. Pay attention to the combination of reading and writing.
According to the characteristics of the text, choose the appropriate angle, carefully design the small practice pen, imitate the text from the sentence pattern, paragraph form, conception and writing method. On the one hand, students' language reserves and material accumulation are constantly increased. On the other hand, they are not losing the opportunity to practice local imitation writing, so that students can better "read" and "learn to write", which is conducive to the improvement of their writing level.
3. Give good composition guidance and evaluation class to help students take the first step.
Before each instruction class, we should carefully study the sample texts of teaching materials, create teaching situations that children are interested in, teach people to select materials from daily life, and strive to make the Bi weekly composition guidance class full of laughter and laughter. In a relaxed and pleasant atmosphere, we can imperceptibly understand the writing skills and improve our expression skills.
4. According to the requirements of each exercise and the characteristics of the example, choose the appropriate angle and let the students imitate the sentence pattern, paragraph pattern, conception and writing method.
5. Advocate to revise carefully and form good habits.
The third grade writing is different from the writing in the lower stage. Under the guidance of the teacher, students should make a draft of the composition first time, and then revise each other for the second time. Students' sense of responsibility can also be cultivated by persistently developing good habits and keeping the composition book clean and tidy.
6. Insist on keeping a diary, try out the experiment of students' correcting and practicing writing, and let parents give guidance for correcting
First year teaching plan part 3
1、 Analysis of learning situation
The children of grade one have just entered the school, and their emotional attitude is still very naive, which needs to be strengthened. Teachers should make full use of each class to introduce our Jiexiu culture to students. Through the understanding of these Jiexiu customs, we can strengthen our love for Jiexiu culture and Jiexiu.
2、 Teaching content
This semester's school-based course teaching includes five parts: culture, celebrity, scenery, custom and specialty.
3、 Textbook analysis
According to the age characteristics of students, self-made teaching materials, teaching content with "understand Jiexiu" and "love me Jiexiu" as the theme, guide the first grade students to learn Jiexiu's ancient culture, to understand the celebrities and deeds of Jiexiu, and to understand the scenic spots and customs of Jiexiu.
4、 Teaching objectives
1. Learn about the ancient culture of Jiexiu, know the celebrities and deeds of Jiexiu, and understand the places of interest and customs of Jiexiu.
2. Cultivate students' reading ability by reading aloud.
3. Through the understanding of Jiexiu culture, enhance students' love for Jiexiu.
5、 Key points and difficulties in Teaching
1. Cultivate students' love for Jiexiu.
2. Understand the places of interest and local customs of Jiexiu.
6、 Teaching measures
1. Prepare lessons carefully and prepare carefully. Use various teaching methods in class, such as pictures, courseware and tape recorder to guide students to question and ask questions and learn new knowledge.
2. Change the conventional teaching mode, change the classroom into a school, let the students think with their heads, speak with their mouths, do things by themselves, learn by themselves and try to make mistakes. Teachers only give guidance and help when necessary, and really give back the initiative of learning to students.
3. Give full play to the role of learning partners, so that students can study together and work together to solve learning difficulties.
4. Go out of the classroom, out of the school, extend the classroom to extracurricular activities, strive for the support of parents, and lead the students to practice in person and experience the fun.
7、 Teaching schedule
The first Jiexiu historical evolution, filial piety culture and water culture
The second porcelain culture, ancient castle culture and Shanxi Merchants culture
The third meson push, Guo Tai
Brief introduction of the fourth wenyanbo and Jiexiu celebrities
The fifth Jiexiu Mianshan and Zhangbi ancient castle
Brief introduction to the sixth Jiexiu Houtu temple and other scenic spots
"Vinegar Fairy" Wang Laifu in the seventh customs chapter
On the eighth custom chapter: the custom of Qingming Festival
Guanxiantang and Hongshan ceramics in the ninth specialty
The 10th special products: sliver spinach, Jiexiu pilose antler and Yi'an old yellow rice wine
First year teaching plan part 4
The nature of "morality and the rule of law" course is based on children's life to cultivate children with good moral character, willing to explore and love life. It has the following basic characteristics: 1. Life; 2. Openness; 3. Activity. The textbook strives to embody the principles of ideology, reality, comprehensiveness and activity. The textbook is developed in the form of theme unit, and highlights the following features:
1. Starting from children's real life, realize the integration of subject content.
2. Strengthen the life guidance function of teaching materials. On the one hand, through the capture and re creation of the real situation, let children feel the beauty and happiness of life, and stimulate the emotion of loving life; On the one hand, through the introduction of typical problems in children's life, children are encouraged to participate in life and create life in the process of finding solutions to problems, show children's diversified personality and rich wisdom, and cultivate optimistic and positive attitude towards life.
Analysis of learning situation
There are 20 students in this class. The first grade students are lively and active. Most students respect teachers, are polite to others and love to care about the collective. But most of the students are only children, more or less have some small problems, some students respect others, cherish collective honor tend to surface, in order to show others, lack of autonomy in action, narrow sense in dealing with interpersonal relations. In the new semester, we should combine theory with practice, let students improve their thinking, act consciously and form good habits.
1. Cultivate students' healthy and safe life
2. Cultivate students' happy and positive life.
3. Cultivate students' responsible and loving life.
4. Cultivate students' hands-on, brain and creative life.
5. Initially establish the awareness of rules and understand the significance and requirements of abiding by rules and fair competition
6. Understand the fire safety knowledge, basic traffic rules, common public service telephone, morality and rule of law teaching plan Volume II Work plan 。 We should have a preliminary understanding of nature, take good care of animals and plants, and do what we can to save resources and protect the environment.
1. Put the development of each student in the first place, highlight the dominant position of students, let them sing, listen, move, think and speak more, so as to obtain the pleasure and ability of learning in practice.
2. We should be good at discovering students' strengths, treat diarrhea with appreciation, let them enjoy success in encouragement and praise, and constantly enhance their interest in learning.
3. Creative use of teaching materials, in line with the reality of local children, timely receive new information in society, new achievements in science and technology, and new problems and phenomena in children's life into the curriculum, so as to continuously improve the pertinence of moral education.
First year teaching plan part 5
The new semester has begun. In order to further improve the safety education and teaching activities of lower grades, improve the safety awareness and quality of students, and prevent the occurrence of safety accidents, combined with the actual education of our school, the safety publicity and education and safety common sense teaching plan are formulated as follows:
1、 Analysis of learning situation
This semester, I was in charge of safety teaching for grade one. There are 22 students in this class. Just entered the school, young, love to speak, love to move, love to show, naive, like to play, for school life is full of desire, for the school class discipline, regulations are not understood, good learning habits in the stage has not yet formed. They know too little about safety knowledge and lack of self-protection consciousness.
2、 Teaching objectives
1. Let students improve their safety awareness through learning.
2. Let students know the prevention and response measures of various dangers.
3. Let students master the necessary safety knowledge and survival skills.
3、 Teaching measures
1. Use various forms of activities to improve students' safety awareness, master the necessary safety knowledge, prevention and response measures, so that students can truly feel the significance and value of safety.
2. Pay attention to the safety of transportation, food, sports, personal and electricity use at ordinary times. Make sure that safety education is taught every day, at all times and everywhere, and strive to create "safe class" and "safe campus", so as to ensure that there are no accidents and no casualties of students.
4、 Tasks and measures
1. Vigorously strengthen the road traffic safety education, through the school and family cooperation education, in the daily life to talk more and more supervision, improve students' road safety awareness, master the traffic rules and always remember and abide by.
2. Multi party cooperation and joint management. Our school takes the initiative to contact with the public security traffic police, traffic and other departments, closely cooperate, timely communicate with the situation, and jointly solve the difficulties and problems encountered in the implementation of publicity and education. Combining this work with the activity of "safe campus", we should do a good job in the propaganda and education of road traffic safety for primary and secondary school students.
3. If conditions permit, the school shall employ professionals to teach traffic safety courses and publicize traffic safety laws, regulations and safety knowledge to students.
4. To enrich students' safety knowledge and improve their education awareness, safety education should be carried out regularly in the form of safety class, theme class meeting, campus network, blackboard newspaper, knowledge contest and speech.
5. Make full use of audio-visual means to strengthen the safety education of students by watching video clips.
6. Pay attention to the propaganda role of the school propaganda position, and seize the opportunity to use the blackboard newspaper and campus radio to carry out safety education for students.
7. Give full play to the role of the main channel of legal publicity and education, realize the organic combination of school, society and family education, strengthen the legal publicity and education of our school students, cultivate students' awareness of complying with traffic regulations and paying attention to all kinds of safety.
8. Make students understand all kinds of safety knowledge, train students' safety awareness and basic skills to deal with safety accidents by searching information on the Internet.
5、 Teaching progress
Teach every week.