Model papers on the work plan of mathematics teaching in grade eight (selected 10)
The days are like a flash in the sky, and teachers' teaching work will have new goals, so we need to make a good plan for the next teaching. I'm sure that most people have a headache about this teaching plan. The following is a sample of the eighth grade mathematics teaching work plan (selected 10 articles), and you are welcome to share it.
Eighth grade mathematics teaching work plan 1
This semester, I was in charge of mathematics teaching in class 8 (1) and class 8 (2), with a total of 110 students. Through the efforts of last semester, students' mathematical calculation ability, reading comprehension ability and practical inquiry ability have been developed and cultivated. They have a preliminary understanding of the relationship between figures and the number of figures, and their logical thinking and reasoning ability have been developed and cultivated, In the transition stage from image thinking to abstract thinking, abstract thinking has been well developed, but some students have not reached the development height that should be achieved, students' ability to expand knowledge independently after class is almost not enough, students' Extracurricular guidance books related to mathematics are very few, and students can not expand and deepen their knowledge by themselves; Through education and training, the vast majority of students can seriously equal each assignment, correct the mistakes in homework in time, and concentrate on learning and thinking in class. Students' interest in learning mathematics has been stimulated and further developed. The overall performance of the classroom is active and active. Students are willing to cooperate in learning and share their findings, Students like to do experiments and show a strong interest in the thinking questions assigned by teachers; In terms of learning habits, the students' habit of preview before class and the habit of taking notes in class are not very ideal. Students' habit of summarizing the rules of thinking, reviewing and summarizing in time still need to be strengthened. The habit of listening attentively in class and trying to correct mistakes in homework and examination papers in front of teachers and students should be strengthened, Praise and encourage reading mathematics related extracurricular books, guide students to expand and deepen their knowledge of the breadth and depth; In terms of learning methods, one problem can be solved in many ways. If we look at the problem from different angles, think about the problem from a symmetrical angle, and test the answer with different methods, we need to strengthen training and training.
According to the current situation of the students, I plan to take the following measures in order to improve their mathematics scores:
1. Do a good job in teaching six conscientiously. Take teaching six seriously as the main method to improve the results, study the new curriculum standards, study the new teaching materials, expand the content of teaching materials according to the new curriculum standards, take classes seriously, grade homework seriously, guide seriously, make test papers seriously, and let students learn to study seriously.
Interest is the best teacher, Einstein said. Stimulate students' interest, introduce mathematicians, history of mathematics, introduce the corresponding interesting problems of mathematics, and give extracurricular thinking questions of mathematics to stimulate students' interest.
3. Guide students to actively participate in the construction of knowledge, and create an efficient learning classroom with democracy, harmony, equality, autonomy, exploration, cooperation, communication, sharing, and discovery of happiness, so that students can experience the happiness of learning and enjoy learning. Guide students to write summary and review outline, so that knowledge comes from students' structure.
4. Guide students to actively sum up the law of problem-solving, guide students to solve more than one problem, train students to see the essence through the phenomenon, and improve their ability to draw inferences from one instance. This is one of the fundamental ways to improve students' quality, cultivate students' divergent thinking, and make students in a state of thinking.
5. Use the concept of the new curriculum standards to guide teaching, and actively update the inherent educational ideas in your mind. Different educational ideas will bring different educational effects.
6. Cultivate students' good learning habits. Tao Xingzhi said: education is to cultivate habits, which helps students steadily improve their academic performance, develop their non intelligence factors and make up for their lack of intelligence.
7. Carry out colorful extracurricular activities, carry out mathematics research, extracurricular investigation and operation practice, so that students can understand that mathematics comes from life, and vice versa.
In a word, I will try my best to improve every student's ability in mathematics.
Eighth grade mathematics teaching work plan 2
1、 Situation analysis
(I) analysis of class situation
After two years of mathematics learning, students have basically reached a certain level in the basic knowledge and skills of mathematics. They are interested in learning mathematics and are willing to participate in learning activities. In particular, some hands-on operations, need to cooperate to complete the learning content are more interested. However, some students with learning difficulties are afraid when they encounter the problem of deep thinking. Only in the classroom and mathematics learning activities can we fully reflect the real situation of a child's learning. Therefore, for these students, I should pay more attention to keep the interest that has been basically formed, and gradually guide the fun of thinking and successful experience. In addition, some loving students have poor foundation, and their calculation ability and thinking ability need to be further improved. Some good habits in mathematics learning need to be strengthened. For these students, we should cultivate their good learning habits in this semester's education and teaching, enhance their self-confidence, explore good learning methods, and adopt various incentive mechanisms, Let the children catch up.
(2) textbook analysis
The contents of this semester's textbook include the following contents: addition and subtraction within 10000, written calculation, division with remainder, multiple digits multiplied by one digit, preliminary understanding of fractions, understanding of quadrilateral, kilometer and ton, hour, minute, second, possibility, mathematical wide angle and mathematical practice activities.
The guiding ideology of this semester's teaching
1. Improve the arrangement of written calculation teaching, embody the idea of teaching reform, and attach importance to cultivating students' sense of number.
2. The teaching of quantity and measurement should be connected with the reality of life and attach importance to students' feelings and experiences.
3. The teaching of space and graphics emphasizes practical operation and independent exploration, and strengthens the cultivation of estimation consciousness and ability.
4. Provide rich practical learning materials to reflect the formation process of knowledge.
5. Gradually develop students' comprehensive ability to use knowledge, and pay attention to the cultivation of emotion, attitude and values.
3. The main purpose and requirements of this semester's teaching
1. Be able to add and subtract the three digit numbers by hand, and make corresponding estimation and checking calculation.
2. Be able to calculate one digit by ten or hundreds; Be able to multiply one digit by two or three digits, and estimate; Can skillfully calculate divisor and quotient is a single digit division with remainder.
3. Have a preliminary understanding of simple fractions (denominator is less than 10), be able to read and write fractions and know the names of each part, preliminarily understand the size of fractions, and be able to calculate simple addition and subtraction of fractions with the same denominator.
4. Have a preliminary understanding of parallelogram, master the characteristics of rectangle and square, and be able to draw rectangle, square and parallelogram on square paper; Know the meaning of perimeter, calculate the perimeter of rectangle and square; Be able to estimate the length of some objects and measure them.
5. Understand the length unit kilometer, initially establish the concept of length of 1km, and know that 1km = 1000m; Understand the mass unit ton, initially establish the quality concept of 1 ton, know that 1 ton = 1000 kg; Understand the time unit second, initially establish the time concept of minutes and seconds, and know that 1 minute = 60 seconds, will carry out some simple calculation of time.
6. Preliminary experience: the occurrence of some events is certain, while others are uncertain; Be able to list all possible results of a simple experiment, know that the probability of an event is large or small, and be able to describe the possibility of some simple events.
7. Be able to find the simple arrangement number and combination number of things, form the consciousness of discovering mathematics in life and the consciousness of comprehensively thinking about problems, and preliminarily form the ability of observation, analysis and reasoning.
Eighth grade mathematics teaching work plan 3
1、 Guiding ideology
Based on the new curriculum standard of junior high school mathematics, the "126" teaching strategy is put into practice. In order to improve students' basic knowledge and basic skills as the fundamental task, to develop practical teaching plans, focusing on the cultivation of students' innovative thinking and the ability to apply mathematics. Through this semester's mathematics teaching, we can further cultivate students' interest in learning mathematics and stimulate their desire for knowledge. At the same time, complete the eighth grade mathematics teaching task volume one.
2、 Analysis of learning situation
From the final results of last semester, the students in the class have a general mathematical foundation, and the polarization phenomenon is more serious. Some students are careless in solving problems and can not give full play to their due level. In addition, the two outstanding students transfer this semester, the class as a whole is not optimistic, the usual teaching should pay special attention to the foundation.
3、 Teaching objectives
Objective of knowledge and skills: students can understand triangles, congruent triangles, axisymmetry, integral multiplication and division, factorization and fraction by exploring practical problems, master relevant laws, concepts, properties and theorems, and be able to carry out simple application. Further improve the necessary operation skills and reasoning skills, improve the application ability of applied mathematical language.
Objective of process method: master the ability of extracting mathematical information from practical problems, and express the relationship between quantities with relevant algebraic and geometric knowledge; By exploring the relationship between the edges and angles of triangles, the determination of congruent triangles and the axisymmetric properties, the students' ability of recognizing graphs is further cultivated; Through the exploration of integral multiplication and division and factorization, students' ability to discover and summarize laws is cultivated, and the idea of mathematical analogy is established.
Attitude and emotion goal: through the exploration of mathematical knowledge, further understand the close relationship between mathematics and life, make clear the significance of learning mathematics, and use mathematical knowledge to solve practical problems. Realize that mathematics is an important tool to solve practical problems, and understand the important role of mathematics in promoting social progress and development.
4、 Textbook analysis
Chapter 11 triangle
This chapter mainly studies the line segments, angles related to triangles and the sum of interior angles of polygons.
Key points of this chapter: the properties and applications of triangle related line segments, angles and the sum of interior angles of polygons.
Difficulties in this chapter: correctly understand the properties of triangle's height, center line and angle bisector, and be able to draw graphs, and prove the sum of triangle's inner angles and explore the sum of polygon's inner angles.
Chapter 12 congruent triangle
This chapter mainly studies the properties and determination methods of congruent triangles, and the thinking mode of solving practical problems by applying the properties and judgment of congruent triangles.
Teaching emphasis: congruent triangle property and determination method and its application; Master the form of comprehensive proof.
Teaching difficulties: understand the analytical thinking of proof, learn to use the comprehensive method to prove the format.
Chapter 13 axial symmetry
This chapter mainly studies axisymmetry and its basic properties, and explores the properties of isosceles triangle and equilateral triangle by using axisymmetric transformation.
Teaching emphasis: the properties and applications of axisymmetry, the properties and judgment of isosceles triangle and equilateral triangle.
Teaching difficulties: application of axisymmetric properties.
Chapter 14 multiplication and factorization of integers
In this chapter, we mainly study the multiplication and division operation and multiplication formula of integers, and study the factorization of polynomials.
Teaching focus: integral multiplication and division and factorization.
Teaching difficulties: Factoring polynomials and their ideas.
Chapter 15 fraction
This chapter mainly studies the fraction and its basic properties, the reduction and general division of fractions, the basic operations of fractions, the concept of fractional equations and the solution of fractional equations that can be converted into one variable linear equation.
Teaching emphasis: using the basic nature of fraction to divide and divide; The basic operation of fraction; Solve the fractional equation. Teaching difficulties: reduction and general division of fractions; Mixed operation of fraction; Solving fractional equation and its practical application.
5、 Specific measures
1. Seriously study the new curriculum standard, study the new textbook, expand the content of the textbook according to the new curriculum standard, take classes seriously, grade homework, and give guidance seriously, so that students can learn to study seriously.
2. Interest is the best teacher. Introduce the corresponding math interesting questions to the students to stimulate their interest.
3. Guide students to actively participate in the construction of knowledge, create a democratic, harmonious, independent, inquiry, cooperation, communication, sharing and efficient learning classroom, so that students can experience the happiness of learning and enjoy learning.
4. Guide students to actively sum up the law of problem-solving, guide students to solve more than one problem, and integrate multiple solutions into one, cultivate students' ability to draw inferences from one instance through phenomena, and cultivate students' divergent thinking.
5. Cultivate students' good learning habits, develop their non intelligence factors and make up for their lack of intelligence.
6. Carry out individual counseling, improve the ability of excellent students, lay solid foundation knowledge, and guide the poor students to pass the standard with some key knowledge, so as to pave the way for the development of poor students.
7。 Do well in unit test and paper analysis, aiming at the problems existing in the test paper, timely take effective remedial measures, and effectively solve the problems existing in students' mathematics learning.
Eighth grade mathematics teaching work plan 4
This semester, I was assigned the task of mathematics teaching in two classes of grade eight. According to the fact that the students in these two classes have poor mathematical foundation, poor ability to analyze and solve problems, and the polarization is relatively serious, the following teaching plan is formulated this semester:
1. Prepare lessons before class. Before class, we should carefully prepare lessons, study teaching materials and curriculum standards, grasp the key points and difficulties of teaching materials, clarify the position of this section in the whole, analyze and sort out the internal relations and laws between knowledge, and comprehensively and deeply grasp the contents of teaching materials. According to the actual situation of students, according to the requirements of curriculum standards to complete each teaching task.
2. Excavate the inherent ideological education factors in teaching materials, and clarify the key points of skills and ability cultivation.
3. Prepare students to have a deep understanding of students' ideological reality and knowledge ability level, fully estimate the problems that students may encounter when learning new knowledge, and carefully design teaching procedures and teaching methods according to students' cognitive rules.
4. Seriously consider how to help students clarify their learning purpose, correct their learning attitude, stimulate their interest and enthusiasm in learning, and help them solve their learning difficulties. Study scientific learning methods and cultivate good learning habits. Understand the students' learning situation, according to the students' learning situation, choose appropriate teaching methods, so that students understand and master the basic knowledge.
5. Teaching preparation. According to the curriculum standards, teaching material requirements and students' reality, the overall optimization teaching method is designed to highlight the key points, break through the difficulties and solve the key problems. The application of teaching methods should be in line with the actual situation of students, be conducive to the cultivation of students' good learning habits, to the mobilization of students' learning enthusiasm at different levels, and to the cultivation of students' self-study ability, thinking ability and problem-solving ability.
6. Prepare homework, assign different homework to different students according to their different learning conditions.
7. Classroom teaching. Teaching should face all students, organize teaching seriously, and promote students' all-round and harmonious development through classroom teaching. Establish a democratic and equal relationship between teachers and students. Change the traditional teaching methods. Pay attention to the art of classroom teaching, so that the key points are highlighted, the difficulties are scattered, the doubts are grasped accurately, the language is concise and vivid, and the blackboard writing is clear. Make full use of classroom teaching, create the situation that students are interested in and mobilize their interest in learning. It can make students feel the close relationship between mathematics and life and realize the importance of learning mathematics. Students are the main body of teaching, from the shallow to the deep, layer by layer in-depth. In addition, we should pay attention to the students with learning difficulties, stand by them more, understand their learning situation, help them solve their difficulties in learning in time, and give them more opportunities to enhance their learning confidence for some simple problems. This creates a harmonious and democratic classroom atmosphere, so that students actively participate in the teaching, and fully reflects the student-centered classroom teaching.
8. Measures to improve teaching quality.
(1) through the creation of problem situations and mathematics around, arouse students' interest in learning and feel the importance of learning mathematics, so that students can understand that mathematics comes from life and is applied to life, which is closely related to our life and production, so that students are willing to learn mathematics.
(2) adopt a variety of teaching methods, such as more hands-on operation, more questions, more inspiration, more observation and so on. Increase learning initiative and interest, reflect the subjectivity of students.
(3) in classroom teaching, we should be careful in speaking and practicing. That is: the teaching language is simple and clear, so that every student can understand the teacher's words, let the students operate by themselves, observe and think with their eyes, so as to be diligent in hands, eyes and brains.
(4) pay attention to the students with learning difficulties, do not discriminate against them, respect, care for them, and make them feel the care of teachers and classmates. Set up some simple questions for them to answer to enhance their self-confidence. Take advantage of the lunch break or the eighth self-study time to guide them and try to make them keep up with the teaching progress. In addition, be patient with them and answer their questions patiently.
Second, improve the quality and make up the difference.
For the middle and upper class students, we should enrich their minds and increase their knowledge by using after-school reading materials and extracurricular materials. Through special training, we can improve their comprehensive ability to analyze and solve problems. Encourage them to use their spare time to broaden their knowledge and vision through extracurricular materials or online learning, ask questions if they don't understand, and develop the habit of being diligent and inquisitive, so as to improve their abilities in all aspects. We should pay more attention to and help the students with learning difficulties.
3. Self improvement.
In order to improve their professional level and teaching ability. Seriously study the new curriculum teaching concept, new curriculum standards, in-depth study of teaching materials, improve their teaching ability. Learn suhomlinsky's "advice to teachers", successful education, learn advanced teaching methods, improve their teaching level. Regularly participate in political and professional studies organized by the school. Participate in teaching and research group activities in time every week. Weekly small words, a few learning notes, regular reading in the library to learn.
4. Project research.
This semester's research topic is "how to cultivate students' interest in learning mathematics". According to the learning situation of the eighth grade students, the students of this grade have poor foundation, poor ability, poor mastery and flexible use of knowledge, so they are not interested in learning. In view of this situation, this topic is formulated.
5. Comprehensive practical activities.
Using the mathematics activities and topic learning after each chapter in the textbook, we can carry out practical activities, improve students' ability of operation, observation, group discussion, cooperation and communication, and enhance students' interest in learning mathematics.
Eighth grade mathematics teaching work plan 5
1、 Guiding ideology
The new curriculum reform should be implemented in teaching, new ideas should be embodied and innovative spirit should be cultivated. Through the teaching of mathematics, students should have the basic knowledge and skills of mathematics which are necessary for social production practice; Efforts should be made to cultivate students' ability of calculation, logical thinking, and the ability to analyze and solve problems.
2、 Analysis of learning situation
(1) Grade 8 is a critical period in the learning process of junior high school. The quality of students' foundation directly affects whether they can go to school in the future. Most of the students in my class are very active, but they are easily distracted in class. A few students are not motivated and their thinking is not closely following the teacher. In order to achieve more ideal results in this period, teachers and students should make efforts to find more ways to mobilize students' learning enthusiasm and cultivate their ability. At the same time, facing all students, each different student can get different development.
(2) measures to improve the quality and turn the poor
By making up the difference on Monday and Thursday and training excellent students on the second week, teachers can help and improve students in various situations, "teach students in accordance with their aptitude and suit the medicine to the case", and take corresponding methods to guide students according to their quality. The specific methods are as follows:
1. In class, the poor students perform on the board, the average students correct, and the excellent students solve the problems.
2. When arranging seats, adhere to the "good and bad at the same table" as learning pairs. That is, "soldiers teach soldiers".
3. Classroom exercises are divided into three levels: the first level of "must do questions" - basic questions, the second level: "selected questions" - medium questions, and the third level "thinking questions" - extension questions. Meet the needs of students at different levels.
4. The process of training excellent students and making up the difference must optimize lesson preparation, work before class, effect in class, and consolidate achievements after class. "Spend the least necessary time and energy" as far as possible. Only by preparing students, teaching materials and exercises well, can we have a good class and ensure the effect of training excellent students and making up for the poor. It is necessary to compile exercises and teach exercises in four ways. The design of exercises (or selected exercises) should have gradients, close to the key points, difficulties, doubts and hot spots, face most students, conform to the cognitive law of students, help to consolidate the "double base", and help to inspire students' thinking; Exercise evaluation should increase the degree of information, focus on the key points, increase the intensity, attract students' high attention, which is conducive to students' learning how to answer; To solve exercises, we should have multiple perspectives, one problem with multiple solutions, one problem with multiple changes and one solution with multiple questions. We should expand our thinking, cultivate the flexibility of students' thinking, and cultivate the broadness and flexibility of students' thinking; Problem solving training should focus on precision, select ingenious, innovative and flexible typical problems, representative and targeted problems, and practice not in quantity but in quality, and training should be diversified.
3、 Textbook analysis
Chapter 16: quadratic radical: the main content of this chapter includes: the concept of quadratic radical, properties, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and mixed operation. The first section is the definition of quadratic radical. The second and third sections are about multiplication, division and addition and subtraction of quadratic radical.
Chapter 17: pythagorean theorem: a right triangle is a special triangle, which has many important properties. For example, two acute angles are complementary, and the right angle of 30 degree angle is equal to half of the hypotenuse. The Pythagorean theorem studied in this chapter is also a property of right triangle, and it is a very important property. This chapter is divided into two sections, The first section introduces Pythagorean theorem and its application, and the second section introduces the inverse theorem of Pythagorean theorem.
Chapter 18: parallelogram: it is a kind of figure widely used in people's daily life, especially the special quadrilateral such as parallelogram, rectangle, diamond, square, trapezoid and so on. This chapter is based on the knowledge of quadrilateral, polygon, parallel line and triangle that the students have learned in the previous section. It can also be said that it is based on the existing knowledge to do further systematic sorting and research.
Chapter 19: first order function: it is required to master the definition and properties of the first-order function, and be able to solve problems in life. The first section is the definition and image of function, the second section is the definition of quadratic function, image and property, and its relationship with equation and inequality.
Chapter 20: data analysis: this chapter mainly studies the statistical significance of mean (mainly weighted average), median, mode and variance. Section 20.1 examines the statistics that represent trends in the data set: mean, median, and mode. In section 20.2, we study the statistics that characterize the degree of data Volatility: variance.
Each chapter is equipped with mathematical activities, summary, review questions, it is the consolidation and improvement of knowledge in this chapter.
4、 Objectives and requirements of teaching materials
1. Attitude and values: actively explore and improve students' learning methods and learning quality through learning communication, cooperation and discussion, so as to gradually form correct mathematical values.
2. Knowledge and skills: understand the concept and nature of quadratic radical, and use its nature to solve some practical problems; Be able to use Pythagorean theorem and inverse theorem to solve practical problems; Master the definition, nature and judgment of all kinds of quadrilateral, and be able to calculate and demonstrate practical problems; Mastering the definition and properties of the first-order function can solve the problems in life; Master the simple method of describing data.
3. Process and method: through exploration and learning, students can gradually learn to operate correctly and reasonably, and gradually learn to observe, analyze, synthesize and abstract. They can use induction, deduction and analogy for simple reasoning. The knowledge of junior high school mathematics teaching materials and "basic requirements" of mathematics discipline is sorted out. Special review is carried out around the main contents of "six major parts" of junior high school mathematics. Hierarchical teaching is timely carried out to face all students, cultivate all students and develop all students.
Key points and difficulties in Teaching
This semester focuses on the definition and properties of function of degree one, the definition, nature and judgment of parallelogram. The difficulty is the connection and difference between parallelogram and various special parallelogram as well as the application of central symmetry and primary function.
Teaching method and learning method guidance program
(1) guide students to learn how to preview, so that they can listen to the class with questions
(2) in class, students will create their own thinking ability according to the problem situation
(3) guide students to train and innovate effectively.
(4) don't interfere with students' thinking, and guide them to find and solve problems correctly.
(1) guidance of learning ability
It includes the cultivation of observation, memory, thinking, imagination, attention, self-study and expression
(2) guidance of examination methods
We should educate students to build up confidence, overcome stage fright and correct the view of examination.
(3) guidance of good learning psychology
Students should be focused and not be interfered by the outside world; Be patient and careful, think independently, and don't copy others' homework; We should learn to analyze learning difficulties and overcome inferiority and pride.
Different requirements are put forward for the cultivation of mathematics learning ability of students at different levels; According to different learning ability, combined with mathematics teaching, various methods are adopted for training; According to individual differences, we should teach students in accordance with their aptitude, cultivate their ability of learning mathematics, and adopt the way of small steps and multi guidance training; Through extracurricular activities and social practice, we can promote the development of mathematics learning ability
In a word, the teaching method and learning method guidance scheme should strive to achieve the combination of changing ideas and teaching methods, combining in class and after class, learning and teaching methods, teachers' guidance and students' exploration, unified guidance and individual guidance, and establish a crisscross learning guidance network to promote students to master correct learning methods
7. Teaching measures:
(1) pay attention to the reflection after class, record the gains and losses of a class in time, and accumulate teaching experience continuously.
(2) do a good job of each homework: the homework reflects the effect of a class and the students' mastery of knowledge. The homework should be corrected carefully so that the teacher can quickly grasp the situation and suit the remedy to the case.
(3) check the learning results on time, so that the unit test is effective and timely, and the test papers are not corrected overnight. After the test, the typical mistakes were made and the students' psychology of knowing the answer immediately was commented immediately.
(4) timely guidance and error correction: strive for face-to-face approval and face-to-face teaching. The task of today will not be postponed to tomorrow, and all the time should be striven for, and every minute and second of the third stage of junior high school should be firmly grasped. Feedback after class. Implement the after-school assistance for each class, and find out the missing points. Select appropriate exercises and test papers, correct homework in time, point out problems to students face-to-face, and guide students to understand without leaving a difficult point, so that students can learn something.
(5) actively participate in continuing education and teaching research, communicate with other teachers, strengthen teaching research and teaching reform, and improve teaching level.
(6) listen to students' reasonable suggestions frequently.
(7) the strategic thinking of "leading the middle" with "two ends" remains unchanged.
(8) deepen the guidance of bipolar students.
8. Class hour allocation:
This book is for the second semester of grade eight of compulsory education. It takes about 62 class hours. The specific allocation is as follows:
Chapter 16: the second radical is about 9 class hours
Chapter 17: pythagorean theorem, about 9 class hours
Chapter 18: parallelogram, about 15 class hours
Chapter 19: primary function about 17 class hours
Chapter 20: data analysis, about 12 class hours
Eighth grade mathematics teaching work plan 6
Objectives and requirements of teaching materials:
1. The key point of one variable one degree inequality (Group) is the basic properties of inequality, the solution and application of one variable one degree inequality (Group), and the difficulty is the understanding and application of the basic properties of inequality and the application of one variable one degree inequality (Group).
2. The key point of factorization is the four basic methods of factorization, and the difficulty is to use these four methods flexibly.
3. The key point of fraction is the four operations of fraction, and the difficulty is the mixed calculation of four fractions, the solution of fractional equation and the solution of application problem of fractional equation.
4. The key point of similar triangle is the concept and application of proportional line segment and the nature and judgment of similar triangle, and the difficulty is to cultivate the ability of flexible use of proportional line segment and similar triangle knowledge.
5. The key point of data collection and processing is the application of survey methods, and the difficulty is the understanding, difference and application of several concepts.
6. The key and difficult point of proof (1) is the reasoning authentication of proposition
2. Textbook analysis:
This semester teaching content, a total of six chapters.
The first chapter is the "univariate linear inequality and univariate linear inequality system". The main content is the basic properties of inequality, the solution and application of univariate linear inequality (Group).
The second chapter, decomposition factor, analyzes the relationship between factorization and integral multiplication through specific examples, reveals the essence of factorization, and finally studies several basic methods of factorization.
In this chapter, the concept, properties and operation rules of fraction are established by reviewing the relevant properties of fractions. On this basis, we learn how to simplify and evaluate fractions, solve fractional equations and solve application problems.
The fourth chapter "similar graphics" this chapter through the study of the concept of the ratio of two line segments and proportional line segments, comprehensively explores the properties and identification methods of similar triangles and similar polygons.
The fifth chapter "data collection and processing" is mainly about the understanding and application of the concept.
The main content of this chapter is related concepts, classification and application of propositions.
3. Analysis of students' situation
Grade eight is an important period of nine-year compulsory education, and it is also a key period in the learning process of junior high school. The quality of learning foundation directly affects whether the students can go to school in the future. Compared with mathematics, the classroom atmosphere of my class is sometimes good, and sometimes it is not optimistic. Quite a number of students are indifferent to learning, and their attitude is not correct and their foundation is poor. There is still a lot of room for improvement.
1. Do a good job in all aspects of education and teaching. Study curriculum standards and teaching materials; Prepare lessons carefully; Serious wholesale operation, timely guidance.
2. Stimulate students' interest in learning. Pay attention to the creation of teaching situation, give full play to the educational nature of teaching design, cultivate the sense of identity and achievement, and give full play to students' interest in learning.
3. Strengthen the cultivation of learning habits. Tao Xingzhi said: education is to cultivate habits, which can help students steadily improve their academic performance, give full play to students' Non intelligence factors and make up for their lack of intelligence.
5. The following is the schedule of education and teaching:
Week and content
1. The first chapter: inequality, the basic properties of inequality and the solution set of inequality
2. Univariate linear inequality, univariate linear inequality and function, univariate linear inequality system
3. Chapter 1: examination, evaluation and factorization
4. Common factor method and formula method
5. Chapter 2: examination, evaluation, fractions, multiplication and division of fractions
6. Addition and subtraction of fractions and fractional equations
7. The third chapter: examination, comment on examination paper and comparison of line segments
8. Golden section, figures with the same shape and similar triangles
9. Explore the condition of triangle similarity, measure the height of flagpole and the property of similar polygon
10. Enlargement and reduction of graphs, Chapter IV Examination, and evaluation of examination papers
11. Mid term review, mid-term examination and evaluation papers
12. Time, data collection, frequency and frequency of doing housework every week
13. Fluctuation of data, Chapter 5: Examination
14. Comment on the test paper, are you sure, definition and proposition
Why are they parallel? If two lines are parallel
16. Proof of triangle inner angle and theorem, paying attention to the outer angle of triangle, Chapter 6: examination and evaluation of examination paper
17-18. Final review
19-20. Final examination
Eighth grade mathematics teaching work plan 7
This semester, under the leadership of principal Wang, we have improved our understanding of teaching, changed our teaching concepts, sublimated our teaching ideas, adhered to the general policy of curriculum reform, "student-oriented, learning oriented", learning method first, teaching method second, striving to improve mathematics performance, connecting with students' living reality, crossing other disciplines, optimizing mathematics, abstract methods, giving priority to instruction and guiding, Guided by exploration and innovation, we will fulfill the requirements of curriculum standards, devote all our energy to the land of experimental middle school, and wish to be a star to decorate the sky.
Therefore, in the following aspects, mathematics teaching ideas should be adjusted accordingly
1、 Classroom teaching
"Live learning and flexible use", trying to mobilize students' thinking activities, strive to create a humanistic teaching atmosphere, and constantly improve the artistic level of teaching. In view of the fact that the curriculum reform textbooks pay attention to the reality of life, students' experience of mathematics, and the awareness of cooperation and communication, I decided to implement purposeful preview of the new course, and then let students design their own questions and cooperative solutions according to the contents of the teaching materials, and then design different teaching methods for different class contents, so as to coordinate "sublation" and "inheritance", so as to facilitate teaching, It is helpful for students to master knowledge and cultivate their various abilities. At the same time, "waiting for class three minutes in advance" and "the bell will not be delayed after class" are met.
2、 Lesson plan update
In order to better promote teaching, in the form of mathematics teaching plan, focus on reform, from the original teaching objectives, teaching focus, difficulties, key, review questions in the teaching process, lead into the new course. Consolidate practice, feedback teaching, test, assign homework, blackboard design. The teaching objectives should be updated as ideological objectives, ability objectives, knowledge objectives, teaching key points, difficulties and key points. The teaching procedure is changed into the introduction of problem situation, exploration of new knowledge, application of new knowledge, consolidation of learning, comprehensive application, exploration and innovation, classroom feedback, homework design, blackboard writing design. In the teaching plan, according to the actual situation of the school curriculum reform and the level of students, the teaching plan is designed as: basic course teaching plan and comprehensive advanced course teaching. The principle of suiting measures to local conditions and teaching students in accordance with their aptitude should embody the spirit of cooperation and collectivism in preparing lessons. According to the requirements of the school, prepare lessons one week in advance, prepare students and teaching contents, fully understand the cognitive situation of students, understand the level of teaching material content, deeply understand the teaching requirements of the new curriculum standard, and realize the innovation of teaching plan.
3、 Summary Teaching
Strive to spend a part of time to taste teaching, update and sort out the deficiencies in classroom teaching, hoping that I can persist in writing teaching logs, actively participate in the curriculum reform, explore the curriculum standards, understand the spirit of the curriculum reform, be innovative, improve the problems in teaching, and change from educators to teaching and research-oriented teachers. Adhere to writing, adhere to communication with students teaching, and peer communication teaching methods, change the stale teaching concept. We should renew and abandon the phenomenon of teachers' saying what they say in teaching, study teaching materials, fix teaching methods with different teaching contents, position teaching, and transform the visible into the invisible.
4、 Teaching guidance
In teaching, there are many students can not form skills at one time, aiming at the fuzzy knowledge points, incomprehensible understanding of knowledge, can not fully understand the phenomenon of knowledge, effective, purposeful, targeted to do supporting exercises, consolidate what they have learned, broaden knowledge, combine theory with practice, realize the unity of knowledge and practice, and fully control knowledge. Guidance learning method, guide students to find problems in time in practice consolidation, distinguish the primary and secondary contradictions, and the main aspects of contradictions, find the main aspects of problems, break through one point, highlight the key points and break through the difficulties. We must avoid the phenomenon of grasping eyebrows and whiskers, change the phenomenon of reluctant to give up in teaching, and believe that only those who give up can get something. We should pay attention to the typical problems and typical contradictions in typical problems, and follow the guidance and effective learning proposed by the school leaders.
5、 Cultivating students' awareness of Applied Mathematics
Mathematics comes from practice and reacts on practice. There is mathematics everywhere in life, so that students should connect the knowledge they have learned with the reality of life in their study, and abstract mathematical knowledge through the reality of life, get close to the points of mathematical knowledge, establish feasible mathematical model and solve relevant problems. Cultivate students' concept of integrating theory with practice, space imagination and applied mathematics consciousness. There are so many questions in mathematics that students should pay attention to. To achieve curriculum reform, guide life, run through life, and meet the requirements of school teaching management.
6、 Correcting homework
All the assignments of this semester will be corrected in full batch and in time. According to the characteristics of mathematics, while correcting homework, we should find students to have a heart to heart talk, guide methods and ideas, make up for the deficiencies in homework, encourage self-confidence, and stimulate students' desire to learn mathematics.
7、 Teaching feedback
After learning a unit, timely feedback teaching, timely evaluation, check and make up for omissions, avoid being eager for quick success and instant benefit, adjust mentality, put right position, pay attention to the process, despise the results, believe that a good beginning, coupled with patience and persistence, will have good results.
In short, work: work hard. In life: use emotion to be a person. Friendly with people, cooperation and exchange, in the competition, pay attention to the humanities, embody the win-win principle. I believe that there are no bad students, only bad teachers. Equality and appreciation of students, patience and tolerance of students. Give them the right to be children and students, and establish a harmonious, democratic and pleasant teaching atmosphere. Step closer to famous teachers, create a sky of education, for the education of experimental middle school, shed sweat, moisten the flowers of the motherland.
Eighth grade mathematics teaching work plan 8
In order to let students learn mathematics better, the second grade of junior high school is mainly about the basic knowledge of geometry. These knowledge are the basic skills that must be mastered by the citizens who adapt to the contemporary society. Mathematics learning in the second grade of junior high school is of great significance to further cultivate students' computational ability and thinking ability.
This semester's mathematics teaching content includes: Chapter 1 "axial symmetry in life", Chapter 2 "Pythagorean theorem", Chapter 3 "real number", Chapter 4 "preliminary understanding of probability", Chapter 5 "plane rectangular coordinate system", Chapter 6 "primary function", Chapter 7 "binary linear equations".
There are 45 students in class 3 of junior high school. In the last semester, there were 15 excellent students, 15 good students, 10 passing students and 5 failing students in the final examination. Generally speaking, there is no significant difference in the scores of students in this class, and the scores are relatively average all day.
Teaching measures and methods
1. Theoretical research
Carry out education theory research, especially the latest education theory study, and timely understand the curriculum information, so as to keep abreast of the trend of curriculum learning. We should cultivate the change of teaching concept regularly, form the new curriculum teaching idea, and establish a modern and scientific education system.
2. Teaching plan of each stage:
In order to improve the quality of teaching, under the guidance of curriculum reform, according to the task and teaching content of the previous stage, we make a general plan and arrangement for the teaching work in the next stage, and make a detailed plan for each unit.
3. Prepare for each class and prepare to listen.
Carefully study the teaching plan and teaching materials, pay attention to the characteristics of each stage of the course, and make good preparation for the written teaching plan of each class. And always do a good job to accept the superior leader's listening arrangements, carefully prepare for class.
This mathematics work plan will be implemented from the date of formulation. If there is any mistake, please correct it to the school leaders and supervise it in real time.
Eighth grade mathematics teaching work plan 9
In this semester, I was in charge of mathematics teaching for grade eight. In order to do a good job in this semester's mathematics teaching, I plan to do the following work well:
1. Theoretical study:
We should pay close attention to the study of educational theory, especially the latest educational theory, timely understand the information and trend of curriculum reform, change teaching concepts, form new teaching ideas, and establish modern and scientific educational thoughts.
2. Make plans for each period
In order to do a good job in teaching, under the guidance of the idea of curriculum reform, according to the school's work arrangement and the task and content of mathematics teaching in grade eight, the overall plan and arrangement of semester teaching work are made, and the progress of each unit and subject is planned in detail.
3. Prepare for each class:
Seriously study the new curriculum standards and teaching materials, do a good job in the overall lesson preparation work of Grade 8 of junior high school, have a good idea of the overall teaching situation and each unit and topic, prepare the students' learning and knowledge mastery, write the teaching plan for each class, provide guarantee for the good class, and do a good job of reflection and summary after class, In order to improve their teaching theory level and teaching practice ability.
4. Do a good job in classroom teaching
Create teaching situation, stimulate learning interest, Einstein once said: "interest is the best teacher." Stimulating students' interest in learning is one of the important means to improve the quality of mathematics teaching. Combined with the teaching content, select some mathematical problems closely related to the actual situation for students to solve. The teaching organization is reasonable and the teaching content language is vivid. In order to improve the quality of classroom teaching, we should try our best to make students love and enjoy listening.
5. Correcting homework
Each student's homework should be carefully corrected. The students' homework defects are well known to both teachers and students. To each student's homework revision and grasp the situation, we try our best to make timely feedback and mark again, so that students get a better opportunity to consolidate.
6. Do a good job in extracurricular counseling
It is the sacred duty of teachers to care for students in an all-round way. After class, teachers can give targeted guidance to students, solve students' difficulties in understanding textbooks and solving specific problems, guide students to teach students in accordance with their aptitude in extracurricular reading, so as to make excellent students eat as much as possible and get further improvement; So that poor students can timely remove students' obstacles, enhance students' confidence, as far as possible "eat". Actively carry out mathematics lectures, extracurricular interest groups and other extracurricular activities. Fully mobilize the enthusiasm of students to learn mathematics, expand their knowledge vision, develop intelligence level, improve the ability to analyze and solve problems.
In short, through doing a good job in every link of teaching work, try our best to come up with various effective methods to improve the quality of teaching.
Eighth grade mathematics teaching work plan 10
1、 Teaching requirements
Teachers of all levels should promote each other with a high degree of collective spirit. Carefully prepare the lessons in each chapter, comprehensively analyze the key points of knowledge and ability, summarize the concepts and rules, summarize the methods and skills, and emphasize the collation and refinement of key knowledge and ability. Teach students to think independently, practice and explore independently, stimulate students' interest in learning mathematics and enhance their confidence in learning mathematics.
2、 Teaching is difficult spot
Chapter one: pythagorean theorem and its application, inverse theorem of Pythagorean theorem and its application, Pythagorean number, using Pythagorean theorem to find the shortest distance.
Chapter 2: the concept of irrational number, the distinction between rational number and irrational number, the concept and solution of arithmetic square root and square root, the concept and solution of cube root, distinguish square root and cube root, master the estimation method and compare the size of two data by estimation, be able to calculate the square root and cube root of a number with calculator, the meaning, operation, classification of real number Operation rules and operation laws.
Chapter 3: understanding and mastering the nature of translation, make a figure after translation, understand the definition of rotation, pay attention to the three elements of rotation center, rotation angle and rotation direction, make a figure after rotation according to the known conditions, analyze the formation of the figure, comprehensively apply transformation to solve relevant problems, and pay attention to its implication in the design of patterns, We should not only pay attention to the beauty of form, but also pay attention to the healthy content.
Chapter 4: explore and master the properties of parallelogram, grasp the properties of distance between parallel lines, the judgment method and comprehensive application of properties of parallelogram, the nature and determination method of rhombus, the definition, property and determination method of rectangle, the definition and quality of square, the property and determination method of isosceles trapezoid and related operations, the sum of inner angles of polygon, the comprehensive application of properties and properties of rhombus, the definition and quality of square, the properties and judgment methods of isosceles trapezoid and related operations There are three kinds of polygon: triangle, quadrilateral, regular hexagon, and the concept and properties of central symmetry figure and its application.
Chapter 5: feeling the various methods and ways of determining the object's position in the real situation, flexibly using different ways to determine the object's position, defining the plane rectangular coordinate system, establishing an appropriate rectangular coordinate system, and experiencing the exploration process of the relationship between graphics, coordinate changes and the translation, axis symmetry, elongation and compression of graphics, To develop students' thinking ability in image and the consciousness of combination of numbers and shapes.
Chapter 6: understanding of the concept of function, understanding of the concept of primary function, writing the expression of a function according to the conditions, the drawing and properties of the image of the function (positive proportion function), determining the expression of the function by the condition, and solving the problem with the image of the function.
Chapter 7: understand the definition of bivariate first-order equation, test whether a group of quantities is the solution of equation group, master the basic idea of using substitution method, addition and subtraction elimination method to solve binary first-order equation system, find out the equivalence relationship in the topic, list the binary first-order equation system to solve practical problems, and list the equation group to solve practical problems by using the quantitative relationship contained in the problem by list analysis, As for the method of making equations for travel problem and digital problem, the expression of the first order function is determined by the method of solving the system of equations with two variables and the system of equations with two variables by the method of image.
Chapter 8: understand the definition of arithmetic mean and weighted average and their calculation, be able to use arithmetic mean and weighted average to solve practical problems, the definition and characteristics of median and mode, and the five steps of calculating average with calculator.
3、 Teaching objectives
Average score, passing rate and excellent rate
High school entrance examination: above 53 points, 36% above, 18% above
Final examination: more than 56 points, more than 40%, more than 21%
4、 Teaching time and main equipment
Week 1-2: Chapter 1 Pythagorean theorem
Week 3-5: Chapter 2 real numbers
Week 6-7: Chapter 3 translation and rotation of figures
Week 8-10: Chapter 4 the exploration of the properties of quadrilateral
Week 11: Chapter 5 location determination
Week 12-14: Chapter 6 functions of first degree
Week 15-18: Chapter 7 system of linear equations with two variables
Week 19-20: Chapter 8 representation of data
(10 selected) model articles of mathematics teaching work plan for Grade 8
one Eighth grade mathematics teaching work plan (10 selected)
two A model of mathematics teaching plan for the eighth grade
three An example of the eighth grade mathematics teaching plan
four An example of the eighth grade mathematics teaching plan
five PEP eighth grade second volume mathematics teaching work plan model (3 selected)
six Model essay on the work plan of mathematics teaching in Grade 8 (selected 5)
seven Model papers of mathematics teaching work plan Volume 2 of Grade 8 in 2020 (selected 4 articles)
eight Selection of model articles for primary school mathematics teaching plan
nine Selection of model articles of mathematics teaching work plan