Review courseware of physics sound phenomenon
The following small edition of stgeorgerx.com provides the review courseware of physics "sound phenomenon".
What is sound Chapter 1 sound phenomenon (review)
1. Sound is due to the vocal body______ Produced. All the objects that make sound are in. Solid, liquid and gas can make sound_____ Stop, and the sound stops. Chapter one sound phenomena (review)
(Note: vibration will produce sound, but the sound may not be heard by people; If an object does not vibrate, it will never make a sound
2. Sound transmission Chapter 1 sound phenomenon (review)
(1) the transmission of sound needs, All solids, liquids and gases can be used as, Sound travels in the form of waves in a medium, which is called ฉ uuuuuuuuuu. Chapter one sound phenomena (review)
กกกก(2)_____ No sound. Chapter one sound phenomena (review)
(3) the speed of sound propagation in different media is different. The speed of sound propagation in solid is the fastest, followed by liquid, and gas is the slowest.
3. Sound waves can make objects vibrate and crush small stones, which indicates that sound has. Chapter one sound phenomena (review)
2กข Characteristics of sound
The three elements of sound chapter one sound phenomenon (review)
(1) the three elements of sound refer to the sound_____ And. Chapter one sound phenomena (review)
(2) the tone refers to the sound, It's vibrated by objects_______ Determined; Loudness refers to the sound, It's vibrated by objects________ Determined; We can distinguish different people's voices by the sound. Chapter one sound phenomena (review)
Characteristics of sound
The distance of sound source
Material and structure of sound generator
sing another song
Change the force
Change the length, thickness and tightness of the voice
give an example
deafen the ear with its roar
As crisp as a silver bell
charm sb's ears
1. Frequency: unit: 1
2. Amplitude: the amplitude of vibration
2. Complete the following inquiry experiments with a straight steel ruler:
(1) what is the relationship between loudness and amplitude of sound source?
(2) what is the relationship between the tone of the sound and the frequency of the source vibration?
(1) experimental method: put one end of the steel ruler on the table top, press it with your hand, and the other end sticks out of the table top (the same). For the first time, pull the steel ruler to make the steel ruler vibrate and sound; Pull the steel ruler for the second time to make the steel ruler vibrate and sound.
Phenomenon: the second time is louder than the first
Conclusion: the larger the amplitude is, the greater the amplitude is.
(2) experimental method: put one end of the steel ruler on the table top, press and hold it by hand, and the other end extends out of the table top (use the same size to move the steel ruler). For the first time, the steel ruler vibrates and makes sound. At this time, the steel ruler vibrates; Some of the second extension make the steel ruler vibrate and sound. At this time, the steel ruler vibrates.
Phenomenon: the second tone is lower than the first tone
Conclusion: the slower the vibration is.
3กข Boring noise
1. Sources, hazards and control of noise Chapter 1 sound phenomena (review)
(1) the unit for classifying the sound intensity level is \\\\\\\\\\\\\\, It is indicated by the symbol "DB". Chapter one sound phenomena (review)
(2) the methods to reduce the noise are as follows: from the noise of the_________ And________ Three links to prevent and control. Chapter one sound phenomena (review)
2. From the perspective of environmental protection, the sound that affects people's normal study, work and rest belongs to noise.
Chapter 1 sound phenomena (review)
1. Because the frequency range of sound heard by human ear is ฉ U__ Hzกซ_______ Hz, the sound within this range is called audible sound. People put the frequency below____ The sound at Hz is called "uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, Frequency higher than_____ Hz is called "uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
2. Ultrasonic has the characteristics of, easy to obtain more concentrated sound energy. Application in life: sonar, B-ultrasound image, ultrasonic cleaner, ultrasonic welding machine
3. Infrasonic waves can travel far and easily. Infrasound waves of certain intensity can cause harm to human body.
Related articles: review courseware of sound phenomena in physics
one Junior high school physics sound phenomenon test questions
two Reflection on the teaching of sound phenomenon review
three Sound phenomenon of physics teaching plan
four Courseware of physics magnetic phenomena in junior high school
five Physics review courseware for junior three
six Review of sound phenomena in physics of grade eight
seven Examination questions of physical sound phenomenon in junior two
eight Review courseware of physical pressure in junior high school