On the other side of the mountain
We still remember the first day of junior high school chinese There is a text called "beyond the mountain", it seems to be the first Chinese class in junior high school. The following is to share with you the junior one language in the mountain over there.
1¡¢ Basic part
1. The group of phonetic notation with dots is
A. lying on the window (F ¨²) (Ch ¨©) ..
C. temptation (Xi ¨´) . B. Secret (b ¨¬) . Diffuse humidity (M ¨¤ n) D. dry£¨ ¨À¨±) ..
2. One of the four groups with wrong characters is
A. fantasy condenses into temptation
B. hazy dream of sea tide climbing
C. hidden, clear and still dry
D. deep roots floating in a moment
3. Fill in the blanks
(1) this poem describes the childhood of a mountain child, That's right__________________ And confidence.
(2) fill in the blanks with the words in the text.
When I was a kid, I used to__________ In the window.
So, with a kind of__________________ I want to.
The mountain beyond the mountain__________________ Face.
On the other side of the mountain!
Yes, it is_________________ The sea.
According to the text, one of the following incorrect statements is ()
I'm lying in the window, longing to see the rough sea.
The sea I long to see is the sea of faith.
C. the mountain on the other side of the mountain, with a black face, has disappointed me again and again.
D. the seeds floating from my childhood make me confidence again and again.
Read below and complete 5-9 questions.
Today, I didn't expect it
A seed floating from childhood
But it was planted in my heart_________
Yes, I have been disappointed again and again
When I climb up the top of the mountain that tempts me, but again and again I gather up my confidence and go forward
Because I hear the sea_______ In the distance for me_______
-- the snow-white sea tide, running every night to wet my dry heart
On the other side of the mountain?
Yes! People, please believe it¡ª¡ª
It's not stopping_________ After countless mountains
After defeating disappointments over and over again
You will_________ On such a mountain top
And on the other side of this mountain, it is_________
It's a whole new world
In a flash_________ Your eyes
5. Fill in the blanks according to the text.
6. Explain the meaning of the added words.
(1) one seat indicates that the other is the same as the other
(2) it indicates again and again that Condensation (n ¨ª n ¨À) . In a moment (sh ¨´ n) .
7. How to understand the sentences with horizontal lines in the text?
(1) the top of the mountain that tempts me is: wuwuwuwuwuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
(2) moisten my dry heart: ©‚ uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
8. According to the above meaning, what kind of spirit should be possessed to realize the ideal?
9. What is the hope in your heart? How do you pursue hope?
2¡¢ Improvement part
Read the next poem and complete 10-12 questions.
As a child, he asked his father
"What's beyond the mountain"
Father said "it's a mountain"
"Over there, over there"
"Mountain, or mountain"
He was silent and looked into the distance
For the first time, the mountain made him so tired
He thought that he would never get out of the mountains in his life
There is a sea, but it is very far away
He can only live for decades
So I didn't wait for him to get there
He's dead on the way
Die in the mountains
He thinks he should take his wife on the road
His wife will give him a son
By the time he died
My son grew up
Sons have wives, too
Sons will have sons, too
A son's son will have a son
He didn't think about it any more
His son also made him tired
He just regrets
His ancestors didn't think about it like he did
Otherwise, it's him who sees the sea
Far away: regret
11. The improper analysis of the theme of this poem is
A. "mountain people" is a symbol of occlusion, conservatism and ignorance.
B. "mountain people" have a strong desire to break through the closed and conservative.
C. "mountain people" regret that the ideal of seeing the sea will not be realized in his son and his son's son.
D. "mountain people" only imagined their ideal experiment, but did not put it into practice.
12. One of the inappropriate appreciation of this poem is
A. mountain people is a kind of fable poem. It tells a fable story in the voice of a mountain people. People are not satisfied with "mountains", always yearn for "sea", and will never succeed if they see different opinions.
B. "he asked", "he thought", "he felt" and "he was just sorry" -- the poet chose such words to depict an image of "mountain people" with thoughts, vitality, but unable to overcome the fate.
C. "the mountain makes him so tired for the first time" -- the "mountain people" are tired of the mountain, which means that they are not satisfied with the current situation, thus stimulating new thinking and exciting 10. Tired
The pursuit of a new life.
D. the poem focuses on narration, and the language is plain and fluent, simple and unadorned; There are many ways to portray characters, such as language description, manner description and psychological description.
3¡¢ Try it
Do you know the saying that Chang'e and the moon are linked together?