Unit 6 test questions in mathematics volume 1 of grade 4
1. Two lines that do not intersect in the same plane are called (). The two straight lines () constitute it.
2. Two straight lines intersect to form () angles, if one of the angles is 90 ¡ã£¬ So the other three angles are degrees, and these two lines are.
3. One () can be obtained at one end of the extended line segment, and one () can be obtained at both ends of the extended line segment.
4. If you go through one point, you can draw () rays; if you cross two points, you can draw () lines.
5. From a point outside the line to this line, you can draw a line segment (), in which () is the shortest.
6. The length of vertical lines () can be drawn between two parallel lines.
7. When two straight lines intersect at right angles, the two lines are (perpendicular to each other), one of which is () of the other, and the intersection of these two lines is called ().
8. The clock face is 6 o'clock sharp, and the hour hand and minute hand form an angle; On the clock face, the hour hand goes from 2 to 3, and the minute hand turns () degrees, resulting in an angle of () degrees.
9. Draw the vertical line of known straight line through a point outside the straight line, and () lines can be drawn.
10. In the same plane, there are () lines parallel to a known straight line.
one Unit 6 synchronous test questions in mathematics volume 1
two Unit 1 test questions in mathematics volume 1 of grade 4
three Unit test questions of fourth grade mathematics volume 1
four Unit 6 test questions in Chinese volume 1 of grade 4
five Unit 67 test questions in mathematics volume 1
six The test questions of unit 6 in mathematics volume 1 of grade 3
seven Second year mathematics volume 1 unit 6 test questions
eight Mathematics unit 6 test questions in Volume 1, grade 1