Road traffic safety laws and regulations knowledge test questions and answers
In our daily study and work, we are more or less exposed to the test questions, which can help the school or the organizers to investigate the knowledge and ability of the participants in a certain aspect. What kind of questions can help us effectively? The following is a small compilation of road traffic safety laws and regulations knowledge test questions and answers, welcome to read and collect.
Road traffic safety laws and regulations knowledge test questions and answers 1
1、 Single choice questions
1. Expressways and roads in the central urban areas of large and medium-sized cities are prohibited.
A. small truck B. tractor C. large truck
2. The maximum speed indicated on the speed limit signs of expressways shall not exceed (c) km / h.
A. 100 km B. 110 km C. 120 km
3. The State implements the compulsory insurance system for the third party liability of motor vehicles and establishes social assistance for road traffic accidents (c). Specific measures shall be formulated by the State Council.
A. institution B. institution C. fund
4. Traffic lights consist of red light, green light and yellow light. Red light means no traffic, green light means permission, yellow light means (a,).
A. warning B. prohibition C. permission
5. The motor vehicle running in the same lane shall not overtake if it is possible to (a) or (a) with the vehicle coming from the opposite side.
A. meeting B. collision C. avoiding
6. When driving on the road, the motor vehicle shall not exceed the speed (b) per hour indicated on the speed limit sign. On the road section without speed limit signs, the safe speed shall be maintained.
A. regulation B. maximum C. minimum
7. In case of fog, rain, snow, sand and dust, hail, and visibility within 50 meters, the maximum driving speed shall not exceed per hour (b).
A、 20 B、 30 C、 40
8. When the motor vehicle passes the crosswalk, it shall slow down; If a pedestrian is passing the crosswalk, give way.
A. pay attention to B. slow down C. stop
9. If a person is punished for driving a motor vehicle after being drunk twice in a year, the driver's license of the motor vehicle shall be revoked, and the operating motor vehicle shall not be driven within the period of (c).
A. 2 years B. 3 years C. 5 years
10. Motor vehicles shall not reverse at railway crossings, intersections, (a), bridges, sharp turns, steep slopes or tunnels.
A. single road B. forbidden road C. special road
11. When a motor vehicle passes a sharp curve, slope road, arch bridge, crosswalk or intersection without traffic signal control at night, it shall use (c) light alternately.
A, far B, near C, far
12. When a motor vehicle approaches a sharp curve, the top of a ramp and other sections that affect the safety sight distance, or overtakes or in case of an emergency, it shall slow down and indicate (a).
A. sound the horn B. turn on the far lights C. stop
13. It is not allowed to drive a motor vehicle continuously for more than (a) hours without stopping for rest or the rest time for parking is less than (a) minutes.
A、 4/20 B、 8/30 C、 2/15
14. When a motor vehicle is driving on an expressway and its speed exceeds 100 km / h, it shall keep a distance of more than (c) m from the front vehicle in the same lane. When the speed is lower than 100 km / h, the distance from the front vehicle in the same lane can be appropriately shortened, but the minimum distance shall not be less than (C,) M.
A、 120/70 B、 110/60 C、 100/50
15. When the motor vehicle breaks down on the expressway, the warning signs should be set outside the direction (c) of the vehicle coming from the fault.
A, 50m B, 100m C, 150m
16. If a traffic accident occurs on the road and no casualties are caused, and the parties concerned have no dispute about the facts and causes, they may immediately go to the scene (a) to resume the traffic and negotiate on their own to deal with the compensation for damages; If he fails to leave the scene immediately, he shall promptly report to the traffic police on duty or the traffic administrative department of the public security organ.
A. evacuation B. protection C. investigation
17. The types of penalties for road traffic safety violations include warning, fine, temporary suspension or revocation of motor vehicle driver's license, (a).
A. detention B. criticism C. scoring
18. If a pedestrian, passenger or non motor vehicle driver violates the provisions of road traffic safety laws and regulations on road traffic, he shall be given a warning or fined not less than five yuan (b) yuan; If a non motor vehicle driver refuses to accept the penalty of a fine, his non motor vehicle may be detained.
A、 100 B、 50 C、 20
19. If a motor vehicle driver violates the provisions of road traffic safety laws and regulations on road traffic, he shall be warned or fined more than 20 yuan (b) yuan.
A、 100 B、 200 C、 500
20. Driving a motor vehicle after drinking alcohol shall be subject to temporary detention of a motor vehicle driver's license for not less than one month but not more than three months and (c) fine.
A. between 100 yuan and 200 yuan; B. between 200 yuan and 300 yuan; C. between 200 yuan and 500 yuan
21. Pay attention to (b) when driving on muddy roads.
A. shift gears midway, brake, steer and stop B. don't turn the steering wheel sharply or turn too much
C. if the wheel is idling and slipping, the mud shall be excavated and sand, stone, grass and trees shall be paved.
22. Road traffic safety law stipulates that motor vehicle third party liability insurance system (b).
A. voluntary insurance B. compulsory insurance C. No insurance required
2、 Multiple choice questions
1. Road traffic signals include (a, B, c).
A. traffic lights B. traffic signs and traffic markings
C. command of traffic police D. slogans and banners related to traffic safety
2. Trees or other plants planted on both sides of the road and on the isolation belt, as well as billboards and pipelines, shall be kept at a necessary distance from the traffic facilities, and shall not (a, B, C,)
A. block street lights, traffic lights, traffic signs B. obstruct safe sight distance
C. affect the traffic D. affect the cleaning workers to keep the city clean and tidy
(a, B, C, d) are not allowed to enter the expressway.
A. pedestrian B. non motor vehicle
C. tractors, special wheeled mechanical vehicles, articulated passenger cars and full trailer trucks
D. motor vehicles with designed maximum speed less than 70 km / h
3、 Fill in the blanks
1. When a motor vehicle passes a road without traffic signals, it shall (avoid) pedestrians crossing the road.
2. The number of people carried by motor vehicles shall not exceed (approved) and passenger vehicles shall not violate regulations (carrying goods).
3. On the road where tractors are allowed to pass, tractors can be used for freight transportation, but not for carrying people.
4. Driving non motor vehicles on roads shall comply with relevant traffic safety regulations. Non motor vehicles shall run in the non motor vehicle lane; On the road without non motorized vehicle lane, it is necessary to drive on the right side of the roadway.
5. Pedestrians should walk in the sidewalk, and those without sidewalk should walk by (roadside).
6. In case of road collapse, pit, water damage, uplift and other damages, or traffic lights, traffic signs, traffic markings and other traffic facilities are damaged or lost, the (maintenance) department or (Management) Department of the road and traffic facilities shall set up warning signs and repair them in time.
7. Pedestrians shall use crosswalks or crossing facilities when they pass the intersection or cross the road; When crossing a crosswalk with traffic signal lights, it is necessary to follow the instructions of the traffic lights; When crossing an intersection without traffic lights or crosswalks, or crossing a road on a road section without crossing facilities, one shall pass after (confirming safety).
Road traffic safety laws and regulations knowledge test questions and answers 2
1. The acts of motor vehicle drivers and pedestrians in violation of road traffic safety laws and regulations on road passage belong to
B. illegal acts
C. negligent conduct
D. fault behavior
2. If the unregistered motor vehicle needs to be driven on the road temporarily, it shall.
A. obtaining temporary pass
B. go to the public security organ for record
C. drive directly on the road
D. paste the certificate on the window
3. Vehicles that have reached the scrapping standard shall be driven on the road.
A. temporary B. not allowed
C. after maintenance, D. after paying the management fee
4. The only departments allowed to collect and detain motor vehicle driver's license.
A. transportation management department B. Traffic Management Department of public security organ
C. industrial and commercial department D. taxation department
5. When the driver is driving a motor vehicle on the road.
A. just bring your driver's license
B. just bring your license
C. the driver's license and driving license must be carried, and the compulsory insurance sign and inspection mark must be placed
D. the factory certificate or import certificate shall be carried
6. Principles to be observed when driving motor vehicles.
A. right passage B. left passage C. inner passage D. middle passage
7. Roads and motor vehicles without division of motor vehicle lane, non motor vehicle lane and sidewalk.
A. on both sides of the road B. in the middle of the road
C. separate traffic D. free passage
8. In case of inconsistency between traffic police's on-site command and traffic signals, motor vehicles shall pass according to the requirements.
A. road signs B. command of traffic lights
C. command of traffic police D. road marking
9. When the motor vehicle is driving on the road with the maximum speed limit sign, it is not allowed to drive on the road with the maximum speed limit sign.
A. not to exceed the marked maximum speed B. allowed to exceed 10% of the marked maximum speed
C. The maximum design speed of the vehicle can be exceeded D. the vehicle must be driven at the specified maximum speed
10. When a motor vehicle passes through an intersection without traffic lights, traffic signs, traffic markings or under the command of traffic police, it shall
A. pass quickly B. slow down C. properly accelerate D. keep driving speed
11. At the road sections and intersections with reduced lanes, motor vehicles shall.
A. overtake by the way B. alternate traffic C. accelerate through D. rush to the road
12. When the motor vehicle passes through the railway intersection without traffic signal or management personnel, it shall.
A. drive at the original speed B. slow down or stop for observation
C. speed up and pass as soon as possible D. follow the car in front
13. When a motor vehicle encounters a pedestrian crossing, it shall.
A. stop and give way B. make a detour C. honk continuously. D. accelerate ahead of time
14. When a motor vehicle is passing through a road without traffic signals, it shall.
A. honking to let pedestrians go fast B. speeding up
C. slow down or stop to avoid D. bypass
15. If the motor vehicle breaks down on the road and it is difficult to move, the hazard warning flash shall be continuously turned on
A. get rid of the trouble. B. ask for help from passing vehicles
C. set warning signs in the direction of incoming vehicles D. contact the maintenance plant
16. Other vehicles when police vehicles, fire engines, ambulances and engineering rescue vehicles are performing emergency tasks.
A. speed up the passage B. cautiously surpass C. yield as necessary D. give way
17. Vehicles and personnel passing by when road maintenance vehicles and engineering vehicles are working.
A. speed up overtaking; B. pay attention to avoidance
C. the horn should be continuously sounded D. each should take its own way
18. If there are no speed limit signs on expressways, the maximum speed shall not exceed.
A, 90 km B, 100 km C, 120 km D, 130 km
19. After taking necessary safety measures according to law in case of vehicle failure on Expressway, the personnel on the vehicle shall
A. don't get off the car
B. help other vehicles to give way after arriving
C. quickly leave the vehicle and transfer to the right shoulder or emergency lane
D. help push the car to the side of the road
20. If a traffic accident occurs on the road, causing personal injury or death, the driver shall promptly report to the traffic police on duty or the traffic management department of the public security organ.
A. rescue the injured immediately
C. leave the site and negotiate for compensation
D. check the damage of the vehicle first
21. If a traffic accident occurs on the road, causing only minor property losses, and the basic facts are clear, the party concerned shall.
A. do not leave the site
B. the police should be called promptly
C. It is necessary to leave the site first and then conduct negotiation
D. the vehicle should be parked at the same place to negotiate compensation
22. Those who drive motor vehicles after drinking alcohol shall be temporarily detained and fined between 200 yuan and 500 yuan.
A. motor vehicles
B. driving license
C. driver's license more than 1 month and less than 3 months
D. the driver's license for more than 3 months shall be decided by the police
23. Those who drive a motor vehicle after being drunk shall be restrained by the traffic management department of the public security organ until they wake up from drinking, and shall be detained and temporarily detained for a driving license of not less than 3 months but not more than 6 months, and shall also be fined not less than 500 yuan but not more than 2000 yuan.
A. less than 15 days B. more than 15 days
C. less than 1 month D. more than 1 month
24. Those who illegally install sirens and sign lamps and lanterns shall be confiscated by the traffic management department of the public security organ and shall be fined not less than 200 yuan but not more than 2000 yuan.
A. detaining the driving license B. detaining the driver's license
C. take over the number plate D. remove it by force
25. Anyone who drives a motor vehicle without obtaining a motor vehicle driver's license or whose motor vehicle driving license is suspended or revoked shall be dealt with by the public security traffic administration department and may also be detained for less than 15 days.
A. detaining motor vehicles
B. fine between 200 yuan and 2000 yuan
C. a fine of more than 2000 yuan shall be decided by the police
D. detention of exercise permit
26. If a motor vehicle is handed over to a person who has not obtained a motor vehicle driver's license or whose motor vehicle driver's license has been revoked or temporarily detained, the public security traffic administration department shall impose a fine of not less than 200 yuan but not more than 2000 yuan, and may also impose a fine on him.
A. detention for less than 15 days B. revocation of driver's license
C. detain the vehicle D. detain the driving license
27. If a person escapes after causing a traffic accident but does not constitute a crime, the traffic administrative department of the public security may, in addition to imposing a fine in accordance with the provisions, impose a fine on the offender.
A. detention for less than 15 days B. revocation of driver's license
C. detain the vehicle D. detain the driving license
28. For those who violate the traffic control regulations and force their way through without listening to the dissuasion, the public security traffic management department may, in addition to imposing a fine in accordance with the provisions, impose a fine on them.
A. detaining motor vehicles
B. revocation of driver's license
C. detention for less than 15 days
D. detaining the driving license
2. True or false: (28)
1. All units and individuals related to road traffic activities within the territory of the people's Republic of China must abide by the road traffic safety law of the people's Republic of China.
2. The motor vehicle can be driven on the road without the inspection mark.
3. Motor vehicles without insurance signs can drive on the road.
4. The license plate of motor vehicle shall be hung and kept clear and complete according to the regulations, and shall not be covered or defaced intentionally.
5. The motor vehicles that should be scrapped must be deregistered in time.
6. No unit or individual shall forge, alter or misappropriate the motor vehicle registration certificate, license plate, driving license, inspection mark and insurance mark.
7. Do not drive motor vehicles with safety hazards such as incomplete safety facilities or parts that do not meet technical standards.
8. When driving motor vehicles, the principle of passing on the left side shall be observed.
9. If the road is divided into motor vehicle lane, non motor vehicle lane and sidewalk, motor vehicles, non motor vehicles and pedestrians shall pass in separate lanes.
10. If the road is designated with a special lane, other vehicles can overtake by the lane.
11. Small motor vehicles can overtake police cars for emergency tasks.
12. Motor vehicles shall not overtake at intersections.
13. When passing a curve, the motor vehicle can overtake quickly on the premise of good technical performance.
14. When the motor vehicle breaks down on the expressway, the personnel on the vehicle shall quickly move to the front of the fault vehicle to avoid.
If a motor vehicle fails to run normally due to a breakdown or traffic accident on an expressway, it shall be towed or towed by a rescue vehicle or a wrecker.
16. If a traffic accident occurs on the road, causing personal injury or death, and the driver changes the scene due to rescuing the injured, the location shall be indicated.
17. The types of penalties for road traffic safety violations include warning, fine, temporary suspension or suspension of driving
Driving license, detention.
18. Those who violate the provisions of road traffic safety laws and regulations and have serious traffic accidents, which constitute a crime, shall be investigated for criminal responsibility according to law
The driver's license shall be revoked by the traffic management department of the public security organ.
19. In case of escaping after causing a traffic accident, the traffic management department of the public security organ shall revoke the motor vehicle driver's license and shall not obtain the motor vehicle driving license again for life.
20. Seats must be provided for passengers in the freight car.
21. There are restrictions on the length, width and height of motor vehicle load.
22. Do not overtake when the vehicle in front is turning left, turning around or overtaking.
23. Overtaking is not allowed at railway crossing, intersection, narrow bridge, curve, steep slope and pedestrian crossing.
24. Pay attention to safety when overtaking in the tunnel.
25. Pass according to the traffic lights, and do not yield to pedestrians when crossing.
26. When a motor vehicle passes through an intersection without signal control, it shall slow down and let pedestrians and priority vehicles go first.
27. Drivers whose driving license is revoked due to drunk driving shall be banned for life.
28. Driving a motor vehicle continuously during the period of suspension or suspension of driving license shall be regarded as driving without license.
[road traffic safety laws and regulations knowledge test questions and answers] related articles:
one Road traffic safety laws and regulations knowledge test questions and answers
two Political knowledge test questions and answers
three Questions and answers of hypertension knowledge test
four Answers to health knowledge test questions
five Test questions and answers of "Shuangyong" national defense knowledge
six Hand hygiene knowledge test questions and answers
seven Questions and answers of nursing safety knowledge test
eight Questions and answers of tuberculosis knowledge test in spring
nine Excel basic knowledge test questions and answers